The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

_prabhat

Journeyman
Flipkart first guys? Anyone lucky to buy Redmi 1s yet? I am trying tomorrow for my younger brother.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=118507]coldpowered[/MENTION] Everyone needs help at some point in time. This is why we help each other through the forums. We have so many people who selflessly helping others. This place is really cool place. I got so much infromation and help in this forum, probably I would not have got at any other place. Thanks for TDF guys. So please do not hesitate to ask whatever help you want. People will help you.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Spetember 2nd I thought...! Is early access today ?

Yes early access is today.

I came to know from Mi India FB page that there is some glitch in flipkart's servers causing a delay in adding the 1S to our cart. Flipkart has also said that those who received the priority access email will get the phone added to their carts shortly. I just hope it's before 7 PM so that I can get it by tomorrow.

Flipkart first guys? Anyone lucky to buy Redmi 1s yet? I am trying tomorrow for my younger brother.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=118507]coldpowered[/MENTION] Everyone needs help at some point in time. This is why we help each other through the forums. We have so many people who selflessly helping others. This place is really cool place. I got so much infromation and help in this forum, probably I would not have got at any other place. Thanks for TDF guys. So please do not hesitate to ask whatever help you want. People will help you.

This place is really cool place"- I second that.
"So please do not hesitate to ask whatever help you want"- Absolutely, thankyou :)

elafanto

Journeyman
If any of the lucky few who gets it but don't want it I'm ready to pick up two of them.
I already got it in Flipkart first, But did not got on my cart. There CC is saying it will be fixed by tomorrow.
BTW I can try to order one for you, as I got Mi3 in First sale, than in 2nd, not tried in 3rd 4th and got 2 in 5th sale ;) :p

dare devil

Broken In
The cart symbol shows 1 in the cart.when you click Cart a error message popup as follows ;

"something went wrong.Please try again":shock:

SunE

Professional Newbie
The cart symbol shows 1 in the cart.when you click Cart a error message popup as follows ;

"something went wrong.Please try again":shock:

Same for me too.

BTW 10400mah power bank and Piston 2 now available. Grab yours till stocks last :)

- - - Updated - - -

OK now it's opening in my cart. They have listed a micro-SIM adapter and a screen guard as freebies. But the biggest disappointment is that it says it will ship by 13th Sep and no faster delivery options are available. I mean are you fuc*in kidding me right now? After a whole day of such bulls*it they won't even deliver my phone the next day? I'll wait till tomorrow before ordering to see if anything changes.

If anyone else has it in their cart please share what your estimated delivery date is.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Ratzzzz
Order got delayed by another week

yeah its black, in the official forum there is a screenshot of reply from xiaomi customer service ,replying that its v2 , well hope it is !

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Ordered 2 of both items! Received a mail right now,Power banks will take additional 7 days more to deliver,expected delivery date Sept16th!!! I have already paid for it!!! Now even the Pistons delayed by 7 more days to 12th of September!

- - - Updated - - -

I already got it in Flipkart first, But did not got on my cart. There CC is saying it will be fixed by tomorrow.
BTW I can try to order one for you, as I got Mi3 in First sale, than in 2nd, not tried in 3rd 4th and got 2 in 5th sale ;) :p

Please do it. I will PM you my address ,do a COD.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
OK now it's opening in my cart. They have listed a micro-SIM adapter and a screen guard as freebies. But the biggest disappointment is that it says it will ship by 13th Sep and no faster delivery options are available. I mean are you fuc*in kidding me right now? After a whole day of such bulls*it they won't even deliver my phone the next day? I'll wait till tomorrow before ordering to see if anything changes.

If anyone else has it in their cart please share what your estimated delivery date is.

you confirm about "no next day delivery" for Redmi 1S ?????

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
It's already added to my cart but cart is not proceeding to payment page, again and again redirecting me to the payment timer thingy. :x

Top Bottom