The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

sushovan

In the zone
"We couldn’t add your Redmi 1S to cart yet, but we’ve reserved one for you!
Please come after 15 mins to complete the order."

15 mins gone and still cart is empty :-x

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
same issue here :(

Try mobile app, it worked without any issues.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who failed to buy, use "buyHatke" browser add-on next time. I can't say how much exact it's effort was, but it indeed helped me to buy. What it does, that it adds the phone in your cart right at 2:00 and then you can straightaway do payment.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally!!!

I was using :flamewar: Mozilla first and got the no payment page redirection issue :pullhair: (tried it 4 times but no success)

then used Chrome and got the order confirmed successfully :bananana::bananana:

payed through my HSBC VISA card :cool:
will be delivered by Monday 15 sep

kaz

right here
if anyone needs own I found a seller :D
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=604752196300314&set=gm.652096074888899&type=1

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Try mobile app, it worked without any issues.
i have the app installed but net is not recharged :blush:

For those who failed to buy, use "buyHatke" browser add-on next time. I can't say how much exact it's effort was, but it indeed helped me to buy. What it does, that it adds the phone in your cart right at 2:00 and then you can straightaway do payment.
i got this option from my friend last week...and I believe it works though I had kept this as last option to try (if I wud have not succeeded in 1st sale)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Finally!!!

I was using :flamewar: Mozilla first and got the no payment page redirection issue :pullhair: (tried it 4 times but no success)

then used Chrome and got the order confirmed successfully :bananana::bananana:

payed through my HSBC VISA card :cool:
will be delivered by Monday 15 sep

And that damn thing was happening in chrome in my case. At once, I thought that the culprit was the add-on, but now I see the full story.

kaz

right here
Those who failed could have asked me...Next time you can...I promise I wont charge extra money :D Just that your address should be applicable for COD

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Well, I don't know how FK is calculating delivery criteria for addresses as it showed my address to be ineligible (come on, I am in National capital !! ), and my friend's address which is stone's throw away from my home is eligible with same colony and same pin code and everything. :|

PS: I have ordered on my address in past and it was a success.

Some questions about Redmi 1S.
1. Which glass does it have ? Gorilla or Dragon Tail ? is DragonTail good enough ?
2. The dual Sim are GSM and other WCDMA ? and is there 3g on GSM ?
3. How much free RAM is available ?i've heard MIUI takes up a hecking lot of RAM ?
4. Is this device getting some ROM support in near future ? or at least and android update ?

_prabhat

Journeyman
hahaha... must be.... or maybe fake...

no luck today... sat on wrong pc with left click not working... :-@

will try my luck next time...
How did you manage to open page if left click was not working ? Or you could not open page atall? For me, it was my first attempt and it ended in failure. Not disappointed, but I next time will try in better way.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
How did you manage to open page if left click was not working ? Or you could not open page atall? For me, it was my first attempt and it ended in failure. Not disappointed, but I next time will try in better way.

It happened last time also, during the last sale of Mi 3.... i sat on the same computer.. did the same drill and today it again happened...

anyways, I will be going to order using my mobile app next time.... lets see what happens.

btw, all the best for the next time :)

Top Bottom