The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys I was wondering what is the best way to fix all the problems of redmi 1s. Flashing the Cm11 kitkat Rom or updating to v45?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys I was wondering what is the best way to fix all the problems of redmi 1s. Flashing the Cm11 kitkat Rom or updating to v45?

try CM , i think it has minimal bugs , something like miracast not working ,etc, already mokee and pa roms are out too

i flashed CM and used it for a half an hour or so it appeared smooth ,couldnt find any issue,apart from the miracast,but i had to flash the fastboot rom since im giving this phone to my sis, i might think about changing to CM depending on feedback

Also flashed root, twrp pureperfromance mod

i checked the cpu states through no frills cpu control and it shows the minimum speed as 998 frequency i dont know why it is set so

you can lower it to 300 im not sure its working, but it appears to be so
the governor by default is cfq, row was available in options (thats the default in CM) so i changed to that

then i edited some lines of thermal throttling , as someone have mentioned which was responsible for the slowing down in v45, lets see how it goes

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys help i think i am in serious trouble. Was using my redmi till charge dropped to 1 per cent. Switched off the phone(I seriously regret doing that) and put it into charge. The phone didnt start charging as it does when it turns on and shows the battery indicator. After some time i saw the indicator led blinking. It happens periodically . But it still wont start charging. After searching on the net from what i have understood the battery is completely discharged and the phone is in super low state slowly charging and then when it has enough charge it will turn on and start proper charging. Is that what has happened? Why is the led blinking periodically? Help, i am scared :-(

setanjan123

In the zone
Actually it charged for 2 hrs to no avail. But the problem is fixed. I plugged the phone into a samsung charger and voila the led light that was blinking periodically began to blink very fast and within a minute the phone booted and as i write this it is charging. I had assumed correctly that the xiaomi charger couldnt provide enough power. Gotta have to be careful from now on not to let the phone completely discharge, atleast until i can afford to buy a good charger.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys, my Redmi charger was DOA. Now I have filed a return request on Flipkart but they haven't responded. Which charger should I buy?

Top Bottom