The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Rajesh345

Youngling
Any other cheaper but good flip pouch for mi3 also Tempered Screen guard is costing 800 Rs >.< is that Sguard really that good ?

Nillkin Fresh Series Leather Flip Cover Case for Xiaomi Mi3 - Black: Buy Nillkin Fresh Series Leather Flip Cover Case for Xiaomi Mi3 - Black Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

549+50 Rs for pouch and

>.> 800 Rs for Screen guard

NillkinTM‎ H Tempered Glass Screen Guard Protector For Xiaomi Mi3: Buy NillkinTM‎ H Tempered Glass Screen Guard Protector For Xiaomi Mi3 Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Ohh...Then it is common bug at the camera software so no cure yet. Thanks for confirming.

I turned off the simple mode and get 480 SD / 720 HD /1080 HD option, but when ever I turned it off it return 720 mode despite of shooting 1080 video earlier session.

*i.imgur.com/DVzNej6l.png?1

i dont think there is a way to default it to 1080p..... maybe 3rd party app can help.

ajayritik

Technomancer
All Redmi owners need a help. Tomorrow is the flash sale for Redmi1s need suggestions on how to get hold of this without missing out.
Since Flipkart is blocked at office may have to go home.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
All Redmi owners need a help. Tomorrow is the flash sale for Redmi1s need suggestions on how to get hold of this without missing out.
Since Flipkart is blocked at office may have to go home.

watch out this thread... people will buy here and ask people if they want.... for example, I'll be trying tomorrow to buy and if successfull, I'll notify here ;)

amjath

Human Spambot
There is 100000 units on sale, don't think it would be tough like before

Xiaomi didnot import anything recently. The stock is from the import on 4th oct. I doubt people lost interest in Redmi :?
*www.zauba.com/import-redmi-hs-code.html

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
especially when people started reporting of unavailability of spare components of Xiaomi products.

Even though one tries to pay for the damage and wanted to service but the service is unavailable is painful experience.

I know how that feeling would be. My brother has an Alcatel OneTouch 6030A which has a failed speaker. Was not able to find any service centre that could fix the issue.
The upside: His wife gifted him a Moto G (2014) for their first anniversary :D

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
In terms of service one plus is way behind,if you manage to damage your phone you will have a hard time getting oPO repaired, popularity can't repair the phone
I think Xiaomi will definitely improve their service in India, they just appointed another ex googler jai mani as the product manager in India
I don't think they would make these kind of commitments without having a plan

Got the redmi finally
Didn't do much to it since its a gift, just updated to latest software and applied the screen guard
The phone did heat up while updating
I plan to do some tweaks before I hand it over
The phone feels really good and well built and the screen is nice
Camera is nice too
Has anyone bought a flipcover for this phone? Any suggestions?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Official Flip Cover for Redmi 1s available, but it is a glue one. 300 times remove capability

Error 500 Server Error

Edit : link is working - Why Error 500 shows ?

Top Bottom