The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
@aayush: Didn't notice that CNET article you posted until now. A freakish number of LOLs! Seriously, who has written that article?!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Its June the 7th...

*img114.imageshack.us/img114/4807/annabirthdayub5.jpg

Please don't mind, I didn't resize the image....
Who the heck is that ugly woman and is it your birthday today? :)

(If it’s Maria Sharapova, she’s not looking like her usual cute self at all. And the image is small, man.)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Who the heck is that ugly woman and is it your birthday today? :)

(If it’s Maria Sharapova, she’s not looking like her usual cute self at all. And the image is small, man.)

Well, this is arrogance. And, knowing your reputation of igniting wars, I'd prefer to laugh it off, but not before letting you know that she is Anna Kournikova and she is beautiful.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Ah well, I’m sorry! It wasn’t arrogance though, it was frankness. Forgive and forget?

I’m still not sure whether it is indeed your birthday, but in case it is, I wish you a very happy and prosperous next year. May you never have more than two kids and die a painless death one day. :p

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Which is why I was asking you whether it was. I wasn’t sure. So it is Kournikova’s birthday? I see…

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Can you guys cut it out already ?

Let's have a discussion about everyone's views of what they think will be unveiled on the 9th. What say ?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! Glad you asked.

This is, apparently, what the 3G iPhone will look like (I’m pretty sure it’s a genuine leak). Pretty slick.

*www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/photos/iphone2_1.jpg

It is supposedly going to feature iChat, which will allow users to have video chats over Wi-Fi (and Wi-Fi only) with other iPhone, Mac and even PC users (iChat is being released for Windows—best news ever!). Obviously, it will have a front-mounted camera to enable that, will be thinner, have stereo speakers and will also have a (PRODUCT) RED version.

Not bad, huh?

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Yea, saw thing. Looks pretty slick.

Two questions though.

1) With talks of iPhone 2.0 coming out everywhere, what's new coming for OUR iPhones ? Just the App Store ?
2) Apart from Transmission, which other torrent client is good on a Mac ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The Red logo is a Microsoft+Dell tie up for some charity.

*www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/joinred/dell.aspx

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh no sir. It is the official (RED) logo for the AIDS in africa. Been used before Microsoft+DELL on the iPod Nano RED.

As for that iPhone leak, it engadget says it is a fake. So yipee!!!

Yea, saw thing. Looks pretty slick.

Two questions though.

1) With talks of iPhone 2.0 coming out everywhere, what's new coming for OUR iPhones ? Just the App Store ?
2) Apart from Transmission, which other torrent client is good on a Mac ?
Apart from Transmission, the other two good clients are Azureus and Xtorrent. Azureus looks very primitive, and Xtorrent is banned on many private trackers due to it not reporting correct data transfer (including on BS). I say transmission is the best client on any platform. Could be better though...

Last edited:

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
@goobimama

I actually want to manage my torrents separately. Ones which I want to maintain a good seed ratio and the ones which I don't. Do you have a better solution for this ?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I use Azureus (and µTorrent occasionally) and it can do everything that other clients can do and much more. Ask what you need and I'm guide you..

goobimama

 Macboy
Hmm. I guess Azureus might do the trick then (although, I'm sure Dadaji will kill me for recommending you a Java client :) ). Now, I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard some things about Bitrocket. Still in early BETA stages, it can do a lot of stuff and has the interface of uTorrent and is completely native to OS X.

-----

In other thoughts, I hope the WWDC is not all about the iPhone. I love the mac more than the iPhone. Honest.

Last edited:

gauravsuneja

macaddict
which is the best media player for mac vlc gives lotsa errors? sometimes it doesn't play the filesanything which goes in looks too with mac

Top Bottom