The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@drgrudge, thats more than enough info.. thank a lot Mr. MOD *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/1.gif

Btw.. all the .exe are not virus *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

sakumar79

Technomancer
^^ If I remember correctly, except 2 and 4, you need a Windows license to use them legally... But Crossover supposedly does not handle all Windows software that well... There is a small comparison between Bootcamp, Parallels and Crossover at *www.javarants.com/C1242049796/E20060904143855/

Arun

goobimama

 Macboy
There's one thing about OS X, that you just can't get in Windows. No borders. Now I don't mean to be fanboyistic or anything, just wanted to know why this is. Even Safari in Windows has a thin border while in OS X, Safari, Photoshop, Preview and such applications have absolutely no border. What's it that allows for this?

getpriyanth

Broken In
goobimama said:
^^ You need to download the wall clocks application. It's right there on the vladstudio site in the right had sidebar. The mac version is free.

Or you could click this link: *www.vladstudio.com/wallpaperclock/software.php?download=osx
Thanks goobimama...
goobimama said:
Also, are you importing your pictures into iPhoto? Cause that has some flipping tools as well as direct upload to Flickr plugin (in fact, much better than the flickr's uploader)
Sorry i dint understand this??

can u suggest anything about mail also....

thank u

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ There's an application called iPhoto that comes with your Mac. Use that to manage your pictures. When you plug in your camera, open iPhoto and it will import your pictures and manage them.

No where it relates to what i've asked
Does everything have to? And didn't you get your question answered?

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Glad to see you posting here, Priyanth. Welcome! Check out the first post. It has been updated to include you. :)

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
goobimama said:
Does everything have to? And didn't you get your question answered?

Oh yeah i got the answer.. and i thought u are saying those stuffs to me.. sorry *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

Last edited:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
drgrudge said:
*farm2.static.flickr.com/1025/1457060764_8df648f6cd.jpg

Cool Wall,Could you link me up?

P.S:Sorry for late reply,i kinda take the weekends off from the forums ;)

Regards,
ray

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
I added the stacks drawer icons. The dock looks neat now.

Do you guys have extra folders on the dock ? Like apps etc ?

goobimama

 Macboy
I just wish the Dock stacks had a right-click option (and quick look)

I'm also looking forward to using Quay: *www.tuaw.com/2007/11/28/quay-1-0/

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Thanks,
Cudnt believe i was so stupid not to try click the link :p
Anyways, i got to the site but the image is small,
*wink.nixone.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/img1331.jpg

It's 745*530 , do you have a larger version?
1024*768 perhaps?

Regards,
ray

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm...my Dell Inspiron Resolution was 1280*800 but I used this 745*530 only. Doesn't it look nice? I got the image there and used.

Top Bottom