The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Re: The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Macs.

goobimama said:
The Vista PC of course froze in the middle of writing and one DVD was spoilt.

i wonder why :rolleyes:

During writing the guy asked me how much such a display would cost. From where I told him that it was the entire computer, there was no box behind it. He couldn't believe me. "No way". Then he literally starts searching all over the room for the dibba. Then he traces the cables back to the UPS to the power socket. "Okay, what's the trick!?!" he asked! I couldn't stop laughing!!!

Show him the alienware

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

gx_saurav said:
Show him the alienware
which model? tho i'm not an apple user or supporter but i think you must give credit to apple where it deserves and wid the new imac, i certainly think it does!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

infra_red_dude said:
you must give credit to apple where it deserves
:lol: Who? Who! To which company?!

Dude, did you forget who you were replying to! Seriously.

Anyway, let bygones be bygones and get back to the topic at hand. "The Beat Goes On."

Which is the best site? Is any site offering auto-updates?

drgrudge said:
Lol.. yeah! Honestly in the past, I didn't give a damn about all this, but for the first time now I'm all set to know what's up! :D
But still! Having such contagious enthusiasm before actually living the Apple experience is unprecedented. I myself caught the Apple bug after about one month of having used my MacBook Pro. Your fanaticism is way too premature! :p

... and that's not a bad thing at all. ;)

New version of iTunes brings official support to the iPhone for custom ringtones. Costs extra $0.99. Boo, Steve! Thumbs down.

You can, however, use iFuntastic which is free, legal and does not void your warranty to customise your ringtones for free. And you are not limited to iTunes purchased content either. ;)

Every single iPod is getting refreshed.

New Shuffle colours. A Product (RED) Shuffle. $79, as usual.

The new Nano is real, has CoverFlow, video, games, more storage. Same video resolution as the iPod Video (so what's the video look like?). 2" screen, 320x240.

They are announcing the new iPods so soon. I have a feeling something big is coming... (one more thing, maybe?)

New Nano's got the best pixel density of any Apple display ever: 204 ppi. Three games by default; includes Sudoku.

4GB comes in silver at $149 and 8GB in all colors for $199

Damn, it's tiny!

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

The battery life is awesome: 24 hours audio, 5 hours video playback.

iPod has been renamed to iPod Classic. Something is cooking in Cupertino!

160 friggin' gigabytes! My 1.5K Mac has less than that!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

the following is being said as an ipod owner and purchaser:

the fat nano gets a thumb down from me as a user the best part abt the current or the previous nano was its width was less as a result very easy to handle and didnt seem to be a too heavy and big for pockets ....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

Let the event end, then I will start my bashing.

Lolz....pay for a song, then pay again to use it as a ringtone :D.....& u call apple caring for there customars

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

iPod Touch. I knew it!

goobimama

 Macboy

the phoneless iPhone!!! This is too tempting... I really really want an iPhone...and this one is going to get in the way.

Still, I'll get to experience multi-touch..!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

pretty much a given that the ipod wud hav a touch screen ;)... now what am i supposed to do with my pod ... hey does apple have any exchange policy mine is still under warranty

goobimama

 Macboy

Dammit. Aayush beat my excitement with his extra large bold text. damn :(

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

iPod Touch was a given after iPhone since Jan. No need to wet your pants arya :D. I already said that time that iPhone sux as a phone but rox as a PMP. Now I hope u don't start saying "iPod Touch is the first PMP with touch screen". :D

Goobi, looks like I was right when I said that the new Nano is going to be fatty shape in technology section. It does makes sence to go that way, after all Creative/iRiver/Cowen are already doing it since ages.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

but it looks exactly like the iphone :(

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

ooooooooooooo.... i love the ipod... i think i must seriously try to get one now! it is tempting....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

^^ seriously ird go for an iphone .... it looks the same feels the same and it can receive calls also

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

lol... i'm not buying an iphone! no way.. tho its innovative, its not worth the money spent and everyone knows taht!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

^^^^ lolz...I can't believe but I agree with u :D.

iPod touch is what iPhone should have been.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

na man believe me it looks the same its just like that i mean the looks and feel everything ... though the strategy is gonna be like sell the ipod to who doesnt want the iphone

i wud prefer 1 device doing the 2 things and i wud go for the iphone if i were considering the new ipod ... my choice but we all our own

Steve says: “Wi-Fi, as you know, is not only faster than 2.5G, but it’s faster than any 3G network”. Yes, Steve, keep saying that and people will forget that the iPhone only has EDGE. We’ll print that sentence out on a piece of paper and look at it every time an email takes 5 minutes to download.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

gx_saurav said:
iPod touch is what iPhone should have been.
Oh, I totally see your point. It shouldn't have had calling functionality. Riiight! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom