The Official 'Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light' Thread! [PSN] [XBL] [PC]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
*img259.imageshack.us/img259/7900/cover1lz.jpg

Description:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light follows Lara as she goes in search of the Mirror of Smoke, an ancient artifact located in a ruin known as the Temple of Light. When she finally reaches the mirror, she is ambushed by a mercenary army who takes the mirror and release an evil entity. Also awakened by the incident, Totec, The Guardian of Light joins Lara as her unlikely ally to save the world from never-ending darkness.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light showcases an isometric cooperative adventure that aims to deliver instant, intense action and bite-sized puzzles.

Features
:
• New Lara Croft adventure: Guardian of Light is the first downloadable only title from Crystal Dynamics, and the first downloadable only Lara Croft game.

• Classic gameplay: Enjoy a classic formula of puzzles, combat, exploration, and breathtaking visuals put through the lens of an isometric fast-paced gaming experience.

• Exploration and discovery: Use a wide range of options for solving puzzles and traversing deadly environmental traps, offering an unprecedented level of freedom to choose your own solutions and explore various paths through the dense jungles of Central America.

• Sprawling environments: Crystal Dynamics' proprietary engine delivers sprawling environments with no load-times and unbelievable vertical gameplay through tombs reaching deep into the Earth.

• Undead warriors: Face off against a myriad of undead warriors brought to life by the evil Xololt, including a number of boss battles that are not to be missed!

• Co-op action: Guardian of Light is the first ever co-op multiplayer action/adventure game featuring Lara Croft with fully cooperative online and offline story mode.

Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Crystal Dynamics
Genre: Action Adventure
Release Date: 18th August 2010 [XBL] 28th September 2010 [PSN & PC]
ESRB: T

System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium IV at 3.0 GHz / AMD at 2.5 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP) / 2 GB RAM (Vista)
Hard Drive: 7 GB of free Hard Drive space
Graphics:256 MB Graphics Memory with shader model 3.0
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series (6800GT or better) / ATI 1300XT or better
Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c

quan chi

mortal kombat
Lol completed the game month back at medium difficulty level.You are opening the thread now.:lol:
just kidding.Anyways ENJOY!:grin:

Make sure you are playing Co-op to boost the fun.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Vamsi, we can co-op this one, if you're interested. Me and my brother had completed it till the Toxic Swamp level. So we could restart the game and start from scratch. What do you say?

I'll get the latest update installed and have it up and running. My steam ID is lordofhething. We can try this once we wind up with Portal 2 co-op. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sure :D Even I played it in single player mode, half way through. Then, lets restart the damn thing.. and start all over again. Adding you to my friends list on steam.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Not mine :D . I am yet to create a dummy account for this game. I will send you a invite once I created the account.

gameranand

Living to Play
When I played this game I liked it. It is kinda different from other games and gives a different feels. Puzzles were quite good.

R0ad|<ill

Right off the assembly line
Sigh.. I downloaded this game on my ps3 (via PSN) almost a year back. And I could never get around to playing because of a lack of time/ co-op mate. Somehow it never drew me in as a single player thing (I have bigger games such as Demon's Souls pending as far as single player is concerned!). :-(

Top Bottom