The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Guys, did u see the way Shoaib bowled in his 1st match in the IPL. He was outstanding. I'm hoping that my team(KKR) wins the match.

it is 64-5 now in 10 overs.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!

bring it on guys..you were the ones shouting at dada and kkr when they were losing..bring it on guys...letsc what u have got..whers mr "STFU" ??????where is he???

i want to hear from him too..

GOOOO KKR>..KORECHI LORECHI JEEETECHI..WE ARE PROUND OF U...U PROVED ALL THE DUMBHEADED A*8es where they actually belong...

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
yippie-ki-yay.

was a bit shocked by that 5 wides. but little did i know, that match would be over the next ball.:D

go KKR go.

BTW - i am not a "dada basher". but i thought he was over-reacting today to misfields and 5wides.

neelu09

Broken In
kkr is celebrating way too much, i mean i understand it was a great win but victory lap for a league win!!! can't digest this. They need to get their feet on ground.

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@neelu09 - did you expect KKR to win? i certainly didnt. DD has an explosive list of players. Beating them is difficult anyday, but doing it after a bad 1st innings is simply awesome. And not to mention, the main point... DD and KKR had same points, but now KKR has a better chance of qualifying to the semis........ and just 3 games ago, they were written off.

neelu09

Broken In
@neelu09 - did you expect KKR to win? i certainly didnt. DD has an explosive list of players. Beating them is difficult anyday, but doing it after a bad 1st innings is simply awesome. And not to mention, the main point... DD and KKR had same points, but now KKR has a better chance of qualifying to the semis........ and just 3 games ago, they were written off.

offcourse i did...it was akhtar's first game and i knew he will be charged up and it happened......and i never wrote them off.....not even MI.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats to KKR for the win, Shoaib Akhtar changed the game by blasting off Sehwag, Gambhir and Shikhar Dhawan.......

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
offcourse i did...it was akhtar's first game and i knew he will be charged up and it happened......and i never wrote them off.....not even MI.
u misunderstood me... i meant "did u expect KKR to win after scoring 130 runs?". we have seen teams easily chase down scores of 160+. defending 130 was going to be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom