The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
i think Deccan chronicle should pay laxman some more money and tell him to feign an injury and sit down for rest of the matches...also i think DC have'nt spend that much on local talent..

Dipen01

Youngling
Just noticed...

What was wrong with Styris today ? Why was he not played ands some kalakrishna was played ?

Who

Guess Who's Back
I hope we can get more supporters for RR now, i think they desreve more then 4 votes.

Dipen01@ 4 max international players so sad day for him.

confused!!

Mumbai MLA's considering banning cheerleaders in Mumbai indians Home match..These mumbai MLAs suck big time

Dipen01

Youngling
Mumbai cheerleaders are Indians i guess plus they dressed pretty okie consdering our culture, dunno why even that seems to be the problem for them...

confused!!

cheerleaders ko leke shotgun uncle bhi gussa ho gaye..he wants the BAR GIRLS instead of the cheer leaders:D

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
y u ppl select such idiot leaders re.... they really suck big time...
i think the government also want to earn some money, thats y they have put ban and asked to take permit so that they can earn.... gr8 politician mind u never know....

digi23

Broken In
Maharashtra cm :no ban on cheerleader...
One more news PCB goin to launch PPL(pakistan premier league) same as ipl
source:cnn-ibn news

Dipen01

Youngling
Seems like everyone wants to start CL's now.. Stanford is ready to finance EPL for England.. Now Pak is getting ready for PCL..

Btw i wonder if Pak has so much money to start something like this.. I guess they hardly have 3-4 International stadia.. Nevermind :eek:

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Aadhe players ko to terrorists hi mar denge pakistan mein

Half the players will be killed by terrorists in Pakistan

jamifahad

Broken In
Mumbai India won the toss elected to bowl. N Mr.Captain Yuraj Suck Singh forgot who in his team has been replaced for todays game..All these ppl can think is money and more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom