The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I think BCCI should now get listed in BSE :)

The BCCI often uses government-owned stadiums across the country at a nominal annual rent. It is a private club consortium. Basically to become a member of a state-level association, you need to be introduced by another member and also pay an annual fee.

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice batting by RR....

You Mahesh wasn't good today.....

If we want to win this match, then every batsman will have to shine.....Win DD......:D
Sehwag & Gambhir will have to bat responsibly today. No matter how have they scored in previous matches, they'll have to shine in this match.......Win DD......

Who

Guess Who's Back
Not untill last ball is bowled so please RR win !!

I think we can win this match

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
man..MI would've given a much better fight....too bad DD wasted a semifinal match.

made a big mistake to chose bat second after winning the toss

*i32.tinypic.com/2hqc9c4.jpg

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well..as I had earlier that every batsman will have to shine especially Gambhir & Sehwag but they both flopped when it mattered the most......

All the best to RR for the Finals.....I'm supporting RR for the Final...

man..MI would've given a much better fight....too bad DD wasted a semifinal match.
I think no-one can predict what can happen....

made a big mistake to chose bat second after winning the toss
I completely agree on this. DD aren't good at chasing.....They've already lost a couple of 140run matches while chasing against RR & MI....

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
I completely agree on this. DD aren't good at chasing.....They've already lost a couple of 140run matches while chasing against RR & MI....

yup..and even once against KKR who defended 133 for their win in a league match(still remember KKR celebrated that match as if they had won the tournament :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom