The official iPhone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Re: First review iPhone = iUseless

faraaz said:
Well...K850...here I come...

yeah man!!!...K850.... the only thing bad about it is its design.... IT IS A ROCKER otherwise .... 5 MP Cybershot CAM + Walkman Player 3.0..... el fantastico !!! :) :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

:))
*img166.imageshack.us/img166/9480/newpicture011cr4.jpg

WOW iPhone in GTA4 main character's hand :)):lol:

source

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

its a game for Thiery Henry's sake:p, if R* gets official license from Apple(for iPhone:p), then the game'll cost $100:p

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

please dont deviate the thread then we will have another thread by members telling us what to post and what not to post ;) lets stay on the topic ...

The other one

s18000rpm said:
:))
*img166.imageshack.us/img166/9480/newpicture011cr4.jpg

WOW iPhone in GTA4 main character's hand :)):lol:

source

Doesn't look to me like a iphone , if it is then its normal product placement for which Apple has paid them , this can make game only cheaper not costly .

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

I just did a comparison between Sony Ericsson W960i & Apple iPhone. Both are completely new & not released yet. The specification of W960i will change (EDGE instead of 3G when it reaches Asia)

Just look at the specs, iPhone is getting pwned seriously. Apple should just remove the Phone features & release it as iPod Touch. This will give them more revenue then iPhone itself :D

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT

Didnt they say- "It can Make calls too" ...which is the Most Basic feature of iPhone(And Not all Phones) :D
Anyway,Just One More day for iPhone Launch and Lets see if it really reaches 50 Million Sales Target :)

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!

krazyfrog said:
I bet iPhone will be very popular among the ladies. They don't require high end features and usually buy cell phones based on their looks and flaunt value which iPhone has in spades. I can't imagine anyone else buying it.

Very polite way of saying ladies are spendthrifts who don't make logical purchases.

offtopic
Does ipod have a speaker to see video clips with 1 or 2 friends simultaneously?

desai_amogh

In the zone

ha ha ha i cudnt stop laughing when i read tht...
a camera without video recording.. imagine tomorrow apple will release a nokia 1100 kinda fone & thell says u can make & receive calls but u cant make or receive SMA..
ha ha h :D:D:D:D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

adithyagenius said:
offtopic
Does ipod have a speaker to see video clips with 1 or 2 friends simultaneously?
did not get u speaker & video :?

no speaker only headphones jack ....

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

11 iPhone Gotchas

From a slow data network to a sealed battery, here are some of the drawbacks to consider before you buy the season's hot phone.

Want an iPhone? Of course you do. It looks sexy, it's innovative, and--for a while at least--it'll be the ultimate status symbol. But in the fog of iPhone hype, it's easy to lose sight of the fact that the latest Apple sensation will still have its share of disadvantages. We don't have the king of gadgets in our mitts yet, but judging from the information that has already been released, clearly some folks could have problems with the iPhone. So before you dump your current cell phone, consider these issues.

Data that crawls: When AT&T's EDGE network debuted in 2005, it seemed zippy indeed, delivering data at up to 100 kilobits per second. But that was then. Today, with true 3G technologies delivering data at up to several hundred kbps, Apple's decision not to support AT&T's UMTS-HSDPA 3G network seems short-sighted--especially given the iPhone's investment in cool new Web browsing technology that doesn't suffer from the compromises of a mobile browser. In our limited hands-on tests a few months ago, downloading the New York Times' front page via EDGE took quite a few seconds. AT&T has tacitly acknowledged this potential problem by announcing upgrades to its EDGE network in anticipation of the iPhone launch. And of course, the iPhone will support Wi-Fi, which will make Web page downloads much more feasible if you're in range of a hotspot.

Read the full review by PC World Magazine

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

rakeshishere said:
Didnt they say- "It can Make calls too" ...which is the Most Basic feature of iPhone(And Not all Phones) :D
Anyway,Just One More day for iPhone Launch and Lets see if it really reaches 50 Million Sales Target :)
Why is there so much misinformation floating around? The sales target is ten million, not fifty.

K

krazyfrog

adithyagenius said:
Very polite way of saying ladies are spendthrifts who don't make logical purchases.
Glad to see you figured it out :D.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!

iMav said:
did not get u speaker & video :?

While showing funny southpark clips to my friends in N70 I need sound to come out of speaker. No use of showing them without sound.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT

aryayush said:
Why is there so much misinformation floating around? The sales target is ten million, not fifty.

I meant 50 million sales by the end of 2008(" Youtube Video Source ") ;)
But do check Estimates in Following Source:

Analyst predicts 45m iPhone sales by 2009

The other one

Americans are slow learners - Michael moore .

So no wonder it crosses millions in sales. And once you have got it , very few have the guts to criticize their own wrong choice when they realize.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

Americans are slow learners - Michael moore .

So no wonder it crosses millions in sales. And once you have got it , very few have the guts to criticize their own wrong choice when they realize.

Once you buy an expensive product & realise that it sux, obviously u won't say "I was stupid that I bought this", obviously you will praise it showing that u made a right choice. One of the Macboys in the forum is going through the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom