The official iPhone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Apple is also offering a loaner iPhone for $29 while the gadget is under repair.

Harvey Rosenfield, founder of the Santa Monica, Calif.-based consumer watchdog group that wrote the letter last week, contends the iPhone's battery and repair costs should have been clearly disclosed earlier. The company outlined its cellular service rates and many other features of the iPhone in advance of its launch, which drew snaking lines around stores across the country.

''Some of them might be waking up now,'' Rosenfield said, ''wondering who they got in bed with.''
<-- 1 of the best description of the iphone

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
iMav said:
they only know nature ... a half eaten apple, tiger, leopard, panther ... what not .... jobs seems to have a zoo at his house

I read this somewhere and its damn funny :-D .

What will be the next Apple OS after this all Tiger , panther, leopard , etc

'MAC OS : Pussy' :mrgreen:

Thatz what will be left in the cat family .

faraaz

Evil Genius
tarey_g said:
I read this somewhere and its damn funny :-D .

What will be the next Apple OS after this all Tiger , panther, leopard , etc

'MAC OS : Pussy' :mrgreen:

Thatz what will be left in the cat family .

Best...Post...EVER!!! :D

1 million imaginary reps for you!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
aryayush said:
Can't you see all this is just jealousy because these guys did/can/could not buy Apple products for whatever reason!

If it is a joke... its damn funny and i laugh on it :D

If it was not , then i laugh on you :D

No matter what , you made me laugh. thx :))

btw, the matter of someone spending his fathers money or not should not be included in this debate. imo

Last edited:
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
btw, the matter of someone spending his fathers money or not should not be included in this debate. imo

Ok :). Then I will just laugh at him for his stupdity like

Arya : Steve Jobs said JAVA Sux, that means means Java sux. End of story. Period. Nobody should dare go against something El Jobso said. El Jobso is god, if he says we should buy iPhone, then we should buy it. Who cares for MMS, IM, application, DivX, Flash, JAVA......its an iPhone, that is enough....CAN'T U SEE THE LETTER I

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
na na, Caps lock means shouting. Thats what Macboys do, if you give them a rational & proper reason not buy a Mac or Apple product, they jump at u shouting with a gun saying "abe khareedta hai ki nahi" :D

faraaz

Evil Genius
Why you care about bugs?? They are nasty rumors spread by Windows PC losers because they are jealous!! Just look at the UI! Its so cool! :d

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Duhh..Stop Repeating same stuff like a parrot :x

*img530.imageshack.us/img530/9069/stfu7qjaf8.gif

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Oh its ok rakesh, we won't repeat it, but just look at the UI, it Looks so cool :D

goobimama

 Macboy
This is the last thread you should look for pros and cons. Cause no one in this thread has used an iPhone to comment on it. Its like we are all talking about how it feels to 'boink Carmen Electra....when none of us has...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ ah now after trying everything to prove that the iphone is what its not ur back to what u guys used to say abt the os x ... first try and then come .... goobi we already said that thrs no point wasting 500$ to 'try' the iphone coz the features arent gonna change (of v1) if the phone will come in my hands or my friend's hands or gx's hands

its still not gonna have vdo rec., no a2dp, no flash, no ipod w/o activation ... so it actually doesnt matter whether we use it or not coz what ever is being said is said by people who have used it ...

u point out the good we point out the facts ...

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@goobi

Onida : Nothing but the truth :D

iMav is right, whatever we discussed here are facts scattered all over the net by those who are using it. If you can't believe them, well....pay the lad $500 to buy it.

goobimama

 Macboy
Still.....Carmen Electra was one of the best I've had... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.