the Official Intel Core ix thread for desktops and laptops

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
I agree...
There is actually no point in wasting money by upgrading to a new proccy unless u r going for a complete overhaul....

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Depends what deltas you are getting for temperature. Monitor the graphs using Rivatuner. I keep both my fans manually on 85% when I game. Both accelerators sound like hair driers, but I got my head phones on...!

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
hi guys, am i joining in late..??? :D

hey azaad, nice pics of ur rig... so are u up and running with it..?? in full flow..??

to all: Guys wat u all planning for the cooling stuff for ur core i7's..???? i knw most of us are on air coolers (With probably, our A/Cs working in full blast) hehe.. :p

@ asigh: buddy, wats the news on those Swiftech's from TE..??? :confused:

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
so how many are interested in those then..??? :confused:

also, will installation be easy (if we go thru the manual provided with the equipment)..??

u planning to buy this..??? i think i can go for this... but not really sure ... lol.. (looking to see if any other ppl or atleast u plannign to buy it) so tat i can hv sum1 to clear my doubts during the installation... :p

hi guys, am i joining in late..??? :D

hey azaad, nice pics of ur rig... so are u up and running with it..?? in full flow..??

to all: Guys wat u all planning for the cooling stuff for ur core i7's..???? i knw most of us are on air coolers (With probably, our A/Cs working in full blast) hehe.. :p

@ asigh: buddy, wats the news on those Swiftech's from TE..??? :confused:

yep, its coming up slowly.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@ashu

Bro even i'm out of the deal of buying the Swiftech now, it's pricetag itches me ....
I'll go for a good low cost high performing air or water cooler for the time being until i can reach for the Swiftech...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Just got a Q9550 for 8.1K. From a deal at TE. One year old CPU (purchased in May 2009) not OC'ed. Waiting for two Scythe 3000 RPM Kaze fans, then will dismantle the system...!

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ashu

Bro even i'm out of the deal of buying the Swiftech now, it's pricetag itches me ....
I'll go for a good low cost high performing air or water cooler for the time being until i can reach for the Swiftech...

hmm.. yaa i agree.. :(

will see to it if i can afford it or no... :(

@ asigh: hey buddy, suppose i wanna buy it then how can i go abt making the purchase and from where will this product be shipped...??? (outta india) and without any defects.. ?? :confused:

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
Just got a Q9550 for 8.1K. From a deal at TE. One year old CPU (purchased in May 2009) not OC'ed. Waiting for two Scythe 3000 RPM Kaze fans, then will dismantle the system...!

Great buy bro...

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

BTW does anyone here know from where i can buy red CCFL for my cabinet modding ???

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Nope I am not able to change the fsb:dram ratio...Can't get the place in the bios where i can change...Do u know where can i change that..???

in bios there would spd multiplier - check for it where ever it is located as per your bios features - and change the value from 8 to 12, thats it and keep clock settings as 9-9-9-24 at 1.5V.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Read this.

It is too specific and wide a topic, so will not explain more here. DRAM frequency will let you change setting. Mx x BCLK will give the memory speed. Play with that.

Top Bottom