the official CRICKET thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
Deshdrohi...:???:..................................................................:D
Anyway
you are right, under KP, this team is gelling pretty well after some hugs(/me remembers KP's first test as captain :wink: )
I just think they let their guard down against the Mumbai XI, they are still a mighty force to reckon with.
/me favourite englishman is James Anderson :D
Exceptional talent...can bowl at 135/140 KMpH consitently and swing the ball both ways (remember the 8 wickets against New Zealand?)

Even So, even our Indian team is in good form now, So I hope its a well balanced and fun series. :)

deshdrohi....muhahaha i like that :D it reminds me myself of prem chopra or amrish puri favourite villains.

james anderson is good bowler but i think kevin will not give him much chance he is bit slower than ryan sidebottom and stuart broad and secondly he doesnt know to bat on other hand sidebottom and stuart can both bat under pressure.Thirdly harmisson is returning after a long time.This is also bit shocking to me they even excluded dave mascarenhas a stunner allrounder and gone with luke wright.
anyways it looks to me england has solid depth batting line up.but fresh news is sidebottom will likely to miss odi,even broad is recovering from knee sore

deshdrohi....muhahaha i like that :D it reminds me myself of prem chopra or amrish puri favourite villains.

james anderson is good bowler but i think kevin will not give him much chance he is bit slower than ryan sidebottom and stuart broad and secondly he doesnt know to bat on other hand sidebottom and stuart can both bat under pressure.Thirdly harmisson is returning after a long time.This is also bit shocking to me they even excluded dave mascarenhas a stunner allrounder and gone with luke wright.
anyways it looks to me england has solid depth batting line up.but fresh news is sidebottom will likely to miss odi,even broad is recovering from knee sore
Yes, Sidebottom is out of 1ts 2 ODIs. Even Ishant Sharma is injured (though the physio claims he'll recover within the weeK)

azzu

AJJU
ishant injured Thats a bad news buti think he'll make it for the 1st odi ...
talking about Sachin I dont like Him..

Dhoni's men and Kp's are Pretty evenly balanced hope Micheal Vaughn was in Squad iam a real fan of his Shots and Anderson he's xcellent bowler

Tomorrow's ODI is at Rajkot
Team News:
Ishant Sharma to be rested inorder to prevent risking more injury. Will be available for 2nd ODI onwards.
Ryan Sidebottom is out (indefinitely) from the series due to ankle injury. (This too has to be confirmed, though he is definitely not playing tomorrow)

w00t! :D
What a match
Yuvraj made mince meat of england's attack with 138* in just 76 balls
Our final score 387/5

Now, England are 157/7 on the verge of a massive defeat.
Now that's a match :wink:

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
387 was a massive score and earlier best was 349.anyways i still say england game was not bad.still 6 more matches england will come back.

Yay.......We Won. In your face England :p
1 down, 6 to go :D
@ThinkFree
He is a deshdrohi. he supports england (plz take this with a pinch of salt :wink: )

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Previous best was in that infamous WC 2007 in West Indies when India scored 420 runs against bermuda :lol:

India had scored 413/5 against Bermuda
But the highest score in an ODI is 443 by SriLanka
And how can you forget the historic SA-Aus match, which SA won by 1 wicket.
Aus 434
Sa 438

ancientrites

In the zone
^^Conceded 387 runs and their game still not bad? :D

i was referring to england team saying theydidnt play badly.by the way 387 is a huge score and any team would have a nervous breakdown. i knew it england will never make that nor even surpass 250.still i am looking forward.:)

India had scored 413/5 against Bermuda
But the highest score in an ODI is 443 by SriLanka
And how can you forget the historic SA-Aus match, which SA won by 1 wicket.
Aus 434
Sa 438
I was refering to India's best
Off topic:
That SA Aus match was the best cricket match ever. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom