the official CRICKET thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me is actually a football fan, but I see many people starting threads on Cricket. So, I'm starting this thread for any damn discussion about cricket related to India's and other teams' cricket performance or matches. ;)

BTW I hate cricket, but I'm a great fan of Sachin. I watch cricket only because of him. The day he retires, I'll stop watching it.

Edit: Discussions related to IPL could be done in its respective thread like we did earlier. :)

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Re: the CRICKET channel

lol couldn't you have choosen a different name?
the FOOTBALL channel
the CRICKET channel
:lol:

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

the FOOTBALL channel
the CRICKET channel
Lol, I was also thinking the same. I copied it intentionally, so that they look similar. :p

BTW, if you want, then I can have it changed to 'the CRICKET thread' or anything else. :)

Gimme my remote, I'm in the wrong channel!!! :D
Haha. :lol:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz

BTW, if you want, then I can have it changed to 'the CRICKET thread' or anything else. :)

I don't care what the name is :)
Anyway, sorry for all the off topic posts.
I'm skipping this thread from now on. I prefer the FOOTBALL channel.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
the FOOTBALL channel
the CRICKET channel
Lol, I changed it to 'the official CRICKET thread'.....Happy? :p

I don't care what the name is :)
Anyway, sorry for all the off topic posts.
I'm skipping this thread from now on. I prefer the FOOTBALL channel.
No problem for the offtopic posts. BTW, I'm also not going to post anything much here except about Sachin. :D

Last edited:
India may call off Pak tour fearing security
Source:
*cricketnext.in.com/news/india-may-call-off-pak-tour-fearing-security/35496-13.html
England humiliated in practice game
*inhome.rediff.com/cricket/2008/nov/11england-humiliated-in-practice-game.htm

ancientrites

In the zone
i am going to support english team all the way in both format.Btw its my favourite team.if english looses this time i dont know what to say.
both odi and test squad are pretty balanced,they should have included monty in odi that would benefit greame swann.nevertheless i am looking forward and hope england wins.

i am going to support english team all the way in both format.Btw its my favourite team.if english looses this time i dont know what to say.
both odi and test squad are pretty balanced,they should have included monty in odi that would benefit greame swann.nevertheless i am looking forward and hope england wins.
Deshdrohi...:???:..................................................................:D
Anyway
you are right, under KP, this team is gelling pretty well after some hugs(/me remembers KP's first test as captain :wink: )
I just think they let their guard down against the Mumbai XI, they are still a mighty force to reckon with.
/me favourite englishman is James Anderson :D
Exceptional talent...can bowl at 135/140 KMpH consitently and swing the ball both ways (remember the 8 wickets against New Zealand?)

Even So, even our Indian team is in good form now, So I hope its a well balanced and fun series. :)

Rahim

Married!
Abey gagandeep yeh kya nautanki laga rahkhaa hai.......cricket thread and that, from you :shock:
It seems you have to watch kirrkiitt as Sachinwa is gonna play till his teeth are all wobbly and full of gaps like the gap he leaves between his bat and pad!!

Abey gagandeep yeh kya nautanki laga rahkhaa hai.......cricket thread and that, from you :shock:
It seems you have to watch kirrkiitt as Sachinwa is gonna play till his teeth are all wobbly and full of gaps like the gap he leaves between his bat and pad!!
I agree, watching cricket only for tendulkar is not very gratifying...although he is one of the best players of cricket in the world.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude, I'll argee Cricket isn't a sport which can be compared with Football. Football is a great sport and Sachin is a great player. :D Thats why I watch football & cricket both. But I can't play cricket, I can only play football and that too nicely.

lol? Sachin = technically the best ODI batsman the world has ever seen. He creates strokes. BTW I'm also a Ganguly's fan.

Last edited:
OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only shot that I like to see him play is the majestic cover drive. other than that, you decide :D
The shot which I like him to play is coming down the track against Warne and hit him for a six. :eek:

And the shot which I consider the best shot ever played by anyone is: *in.youtube.com/watch?v=LIFJexTEv1M - Six #1 against Caddick. That short length ball wasn't meant to be hit out of the ground across the leg side....

And there are many other shots. Like the one he had started hitting above the wicket keeper's head and that too perfectly. Not to forget, the backfoot punch.......:D

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Sachin has become a collector of runs and nothing else :p
I dont want to turn this into Sachin Bashing thread.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sachin has become a collector of runs and nothing else :p
I dont want to turn this into Sachin Bashing thread.
Lol, your opinion doesn't even matter. :p

Enjoy it ;): *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82716&page=4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom