Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Great world cup for Forlan.Good that Manure sold him.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Game on! :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

:lol: at cameramen

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

The Dutch stumble through in the end :)) Their first final since the total football era.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
American space agency Nasa has joined in the criticism of the Jabulani World Cup ball. Aerodynamic experts from Nasa's Ames Investigation Centre stated the Jabulani becomes unpredictable at speeds above 44 mph and also blamed the ball's light weight of only 440g for its poor flight and lack of *consistency - known as the 'knuckle effect'.

:lol:

Full story

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
mom was asking aaj match hai kya / i said ya.

hehe german cuties are globally momas boyz :D

in the morning she tells german attange ne( octopus) spain foretell kiya hai . lol
its amusing but thank god soaps se peecha to choota.

waise ye octopus riswatkhor hai. germany hi jeetegga

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This game as an ET winner written all over it.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Fvck off Puyol.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Judging by the WC so far,Spain will probably jam it against the Germans.In fact,if I have to put money on the semi,I will bet on the Spanish cvnts:|
Erm..can say I saw it coming.
The Spanish did a job on the Germans with their Barcaesque marking.They didn't give them space to run or any time on the ball.So well done Spain.

And whoever mentions the Octopus will be a wanker.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
This game as an ET winner written all over it.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Fvck off Puyol.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Erm..can say I saw it coming.
The Spanish did a job on the Germans with their Barcaesque marking.They didn't give them space to run or any time on the ball.So well done Spain.

And whoever mentions the Octopus will be a wanker.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Two Liverpool players will be World Champions, regardless :D

F**K of u nazi S**m bags .............................. u r out....
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom