Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
*s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/115601430.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278174157&Signature=22SYkGvzn4zTjnO5j2gJ0syrPOU%3D

:lol: for teh last time you cvnt

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Terry is probably busy writing an Essay on Demichelis. :lol:
The best thing Demichelis did throughout the match was change his hairstyle.:lol:

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
geermany will win the cup for sure. I had predicted this much bfore the start of the world cup. all my prv predictions for the earlier cups have come true

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fabbers on bench again.Surely he is better than Torres and Busquets

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Argentina fans must be really disappointed on not being able to see Maradona run naked.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Should have been a pen on Cesc.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Some handbags will be nice in this game(Xavi to be punched in face)

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Villa showing his Barca class by diving in the box.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Jammed it in,the cvnts:|

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Wow Busquets actually have a genuine reason to roll around.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Santa Cruz blows it.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Commentator going nuts over referee,he is adding time for the Ramos injury you noob.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Judging by the WC so far,Spain will probably jam it against the Germans.In fact,if I have to put money on the semi,I will bet on the Spanish cvnts:|

Top Bottom