Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Can't understand the Rooney hype in papers daily.He doesn't look capable of delivering in the WC because of fitness/formation.You just know all this hype will turn into scapegoating as soon as England go out.

thats what the english media is all about.England will win the cup the moment their media leaves the players and the coaches alone.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
woot ghana won. though the penalty was totally uncalled for , the young ghana players should understand that though kingston is very good he cant cover up mistakes all the time.

gyan saves the day.

now i have few questions. how can ghana win agaisnt uruguay, will they a nee a drastic change in gameplay?

and can chile beat brazil? and who amng NED and SVK can beat them?

a germany vs argentina QF will be awesome but sad one has to go .

what will be the pairing for 4th QF spain vs jpn or port vs jpn?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
now i have few questions. how can ghana win agaisnt uruguay, will they a nee a drastic change in gameplay?
They need to put some actual thought in the attack first,end the headless chicken stuff.

and can chile beat brazil? and who amng NED and SVK can beat them?
They are unlucky to face Brazil,any other team and they would have had a chance.Brazil look the strongest of the lot.

a germany vs argentina QF will be awesome but sad one has to go .

what will be the pairing for 4th QF spain vs jpn or port vs jpn?
Very hard to call that one,I'd say Spain.Not sure about Japan making it over Paraguay though.
There you go

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Schweinsteiger,Ozil and Khedira are possibly the best midfield in the WC.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

English fans booing the German anthem :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Mick Jagger is there :))

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Ozil showing his class.SIGN HIM UP!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Podolski's finish was great btw.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Game has suddenly sprung into life.
lol that was a goal btw.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Germany's off the ball movement will result in a goal sooner or later.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Neuer has been sh1te today.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
it is 3-1 for germany........

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

it is 4-1.............

RIP to 3Lions

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Ozil owns

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Ole chants :lol:
Proper ownage.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Johnson has got fat.
He can't defend either.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
i think next time onwards england can send their one of their EPL team to the word cup...

because these suck**rs will play only for their clubs....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
So finally, Rooney WILL end up like this:

*www.pix8.net/pro/pic/137699H7w3/11552797.jpg

:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

The entire world is laughing at England. THE ENTIRE WORLD. You are the skidmark on the underpants of football and dare I say it, on the underpants of humanity.

Your racist fans, your racist media (which logically translates to racist readership), make it all the more wonderful when your own players show how little they care about representing their country in the most important sporting and social event in human history. Attitude-wise, you have the players you deserve.

Maybe in 50 World Cups you'll have learned some humility and respect for others, but I doubt it, in 2210 you'll still be singing about German bombers as the Germans lift their 10th World Cup.

Contemplate this as the world laughs at you.

An understandably agitated German after the English started using effs and cees for the nation of Germany.

Top Bottom