Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
They are only 2-0 up when they need tons of goals.
Maybe Eboue has decided to come back to Arsenal early.:))

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

What a sh1t game,both of these teams can piss off.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I would absolutely LOVE IT if Spain bottle it today.Come on Chile.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Torres is so average for Spain :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Sanchez and Ozil have been the players of the tournament so far.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Omg Chile so close.:x

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Soggy Biscuits dive :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Dirty by Ponce.

With France and Ivory coast humiliated and dumped,I am changing my official support to Chile :p
(liked them from game 1)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

:facepalm:

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Soggy Biscuits dive :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Dirty by Ponce.

With France and Ivory coast humiliated and dumped,I am changing my official support to Chile :p
(liked them from game 1)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

:facepalm:

chile 1 down

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chile press like Barca.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

OMG Chile HAVE TO SCORE!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

The referee is gayer than Ronaldo.Thanks for killing the game you idiot.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Why aren't they showing the replay of the incident?Looked like a huge dive by Torres.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Ok it was a disgraceful dive by Torres and even worse by the gay looking slick haired referee.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

The commentator is fed up of the referee as well:|

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Err..well a lot of people like those teams.:oops:

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Gerrard,as his club captain,should have a word with Torres about his attitude.
Oh wait...

Top Bottom