Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
The entire world is laughing at England. THE ENTIRE WORLD. You are the skidmark on the underpants of football and dare I say it, on the underpants of humanity.

Your racist fans, your racist media (which logically translates to racist readership), make it all the more wonderful when your own players show how little they care about representing their country in the most important sporting and social event in human history. Attitude-wise, you have the players you deserve.

Maybe in 50 World Cups you'll have learned some humility and respect for others, but I doubt it, in 2210 you'll still be singing about German bombers as the Germans lift their 10th World Cup.

Contemplate this as the world laughs at you.

pwnage :lol:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Don Fabio is not resigning just yet.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

England are better off with him than promoting the clueless Pearce.At least Capello will get them qualified for the Euros.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh my word!!!!! Zis is brilllllliant!!!!!! :D:D:D

*i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/iBoavista/bzzzzzidane.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Stuge

Youngling
GO Argentina go !

well ,refree was rigth regarding second (maybe ) goal; see the proof -> picture :D:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^This picture has been posted on this very page:|

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Maradona and his 2 gay assistants are annoying.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

The gimp scrapes one in from miles offside.
Let the Maradona wankery begin.

Edit: Disgraceful by both teams.Waving cards and surrounding the refs.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

The first class officiating in the tournament carries on.Poor Ref couldn't do anything even after seeing it on the big screen:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Lol did Heinze slap the cameraman?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

[youtube]ipVQXvfFV0E[/youtube]

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

All kicking off at the Argie bench.Mexicans are right to be pissed.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
so argentina reaches last 8 ....
to be frankly am not at all convinced by the performance..... hope we an make a good challenge against germans....

VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
actually mexico was really dominant in the inintial minutes i really liked there game better. all their long range efforts were spot on and started showing at th 8 min only.

argentines were forcing for goals , they need better stability ad concistancy.

i rooted for arg , but now iam rooting for germany in the next clash.

and i hope chile ends brazils hope tonight.

go chile go.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
did some searching, turns out the F365 is an 'elite' forum, and registration is allowed only during certain periods. Beh!!

Top Bottom