The Nehru-Gandhi clan : Yes, or No?

Throne or thorns?

• We have had enough of them already. They should be avoided like plague.

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • Only Soniyaji and Rahulji can save save this country. Add Laloo to the list too.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • What is a "Gandhi"? Ok, I'm an ignorant stupid.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepk

Journeyman
We must get refrain from this Nehru-Gandhi family. We already have enough of them. Nobody from this family is not capable of leading country let alone their own Congress party.

karmanya

Journeyman
this entire gandhi thing, most people follow it blindly. A lot of people say OMG GANDHI WAS THE FATHER OR THE NATION; HE WAS GODLIKE. whereas- he actually made a lot of mistakes which i feel could have been avoided, and if they had been; then the country would be a lot better place. That being said, this entire Family; other than the early ones have brought nothing good to the country- I dont vote so i dunno; why not vote for independent people who are not in either party? im not very familiar with voting so can that be done?

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
I'm willing to send the whole clan into exile somewhere. I only need the support of people, and the military. Unfortunately, our people lack the power of will, and will to power. That's one reason why a$$holes are ruling over this country. And this will not change, until and unless we the people do something about it.

Yamaraj said:
I'm willing to send the whole clan into exile somewhere. I only need the support of people, and the military. Unfortunately, our people lack the power of will, and will to power. That's one reason why a$$holes are ruling over this country. And this will not change, until and unless we the people do something about it.

we need to form an organisation I hope.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
shri75 said:
we need to form an organisation I hope.
Most certainly we do. But are there enough people with the desire and will to change? And are they willing to sacrifice a lot of things to take part in a revolution?

yeah I agree with you there will be few people for this noble cause as most of them cant sacrifice their petty Self which is sacrificed to selfishness.

karmanya

Journeyman
sorry to revive a dead topic but today the hindu printed an interview with sonia gandhi ; She said that power had never held any attraction for her and that her main aim in politics was to help those whose voices often go unheard.
I can't help but think- Right, so you become the leader of the ruling party- effectively getting all the power and no responsibility, and you say you never chased power?
and what Unheard voices has she amplified anyway?

mediator

Technomancer
Sure, she really heard the voices of all those students protesting against the reservation! Did she even see the videos and pictures of how those 'non-violent' students were handled and treated? They didn't even spare the MBBS gals. Now if thats how they treat the honorable doctors, then surely she is listening to the 'unheard voices'.

ECE0105

In the zone
I see most people don't vote for the BJP, due to the RSS factor.
Congress Party and it's secular (ahem!!!) leanings allure the capitalist guys.
But, have we not seen with our own eyes that the administration of BJP was better than what we have seen in the Congress Regime for so long.
Hope Congress govt. continues its Great rule of Reservations and Vote bank politics.

A few years down the line, we would be back to square one and there would be no more internet and forums, and these discussions would relegate to the roadside tea stalls... ;)

praka123

left this forum longback
Minorities Fear teh RSS factor that comes free with BJP.also BJP is more to uniting Hindus in the country rather than uniting the split portions.BJP is not an option for many for ever.COngress may be,CPI/CPM may be,but no way BJP if u think with out any tags affiliated.

ECE0105

In the zone
Exactly. But the BJP is moving to the second generation now.. Hopefully, it fares better with SP2.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom