The mouse-pad duel : Pls arm me !

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi,

sorry for that lame title :grin:

actually am about to buy a gaming KB (stuck between G510 and SS Merc Stealth, unable to decide yet) and a razer DA (3500 dpi).......need a mat too.....but here too am stuck between two choices :

1. CM CS-M weapon of choice M4/AK :

CM Storm » Products: CSM Weapon of Choice M4 DM

CM Storm » Products: CSM Weapon of Choice AK DM

2. Razer goliathus

Buy Razer Goliathus-Fragged Alpha Mouse Pad-Speed (444mm X 355mm X 4.3mm) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

anyone here used the 'weapon of choice' pad(s) ?! i give it full-marks on just looks, but dont know how's it....ofcourse, all this is valid subject to availability, but still........kindly suggest.....really need help.....breaking my head on this since about a week now :lol:

Hi,

have decided to go for CSM Weapon of Choice M4 DM...saw some videos on youtube...looks awesome.....and goliathus has a control & a speed edition; cant decide which one to take....M4 DM could give me best of both worlds (IMO)

Krow

Crowman
You could have a look at Rantopad H1 and H3. I have no idea about performance, but they look good.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
You could have a look at Rantopad H1 and H3. I have no idea about performance, but they look good.

thanks for that ! going to lamington tomorrow. have already decided on M4 DM. saw some videos of it over youtube and it just 'feels' right to me. will check it there. if in stock, will grab it without delay :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Mouse-pad design & style depends upon your style of rig. Choice should be totally yours. Good brands are: razer, cm, ozone etc.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Mouse-pad design & style depends upon your style of rig. Choice should be totally yours. Good brands are: razer, cm, ozone etc.

and hence according to what my rig looks like (all black with red/orange lighting), & my style/genre of gaming (FPS, ftw), i guess i made the right decision ?! ;-)

now time to buy ! leaving in a couple of hours :grin:

Top Bottom