Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
LG VENUS
*www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/lg/lg-kf600/lg-kf600-combo.jpg

*www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/lg/lg-kf600/lg-kf600-1.jpg*www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/lg/lg-kf600/lg-kf600-2.jpg

LG SHINE
*www.in.lge.com/images/Models/KE970_lr.jpg
OLD BUT GOOD

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
LG Prada KE850

*www.lge.com/download/product/K/KE850/ke850_1200381889606_l.jpg

*www.lge.com/download/product/K/KE850/KE850_lge_01_LG01.jpg

*www.lge.com/download/product/K/KE850/KE850_lge_03_LG03.jpg

*www.lge.com/download/product/K/KE850/KE850_lge_04_LG04.jpg

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
^^^^^
Now whoever calls viewty and the other touch brigade an effect of Iphone shud know that Prada preceded iphone.

*www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/06/iphone-vs-prada-pt2.jpg
*www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/06/iphone-vs-prada-pt2-2.jpg

praka123

left this forum longback
hmm...LG's got lotta sexy fones!even with touch screen?what OS they are using in general? :confused:

also if N95 is such a gr8 product ,why am seeing lot of N95 users dumping it for N82 or some SE fones?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ saurabhpatel : thanks for those sexy pics :D
@ praka : The phone interface is based on Flash though LG has not revealed what kind of OS That phone is using.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*im.rediff.com/money/2008/jul/07sld3.jpg

Se black diamond with 4 mp cam.

Show me anything sexier and i will eat my hat. :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^dude its a concept..Black diamond is not...and newaz..it looks yucky..walking with sumthin like this in hand is criminal. :x

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
:D.. so... u responded pretty fast :D

Black Diamond will cause a deformation on my @$$ if i put it in my back pocket :D
Egg is kool... smooth... hope they bring it out...
Still... it's an individual's preference... u like steps on ur @$$ while I like a smooth one ;)

BTW.. how much of the hat have u eaten by now?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Nah.i hate eggs....i would rather keep my hat as it is.. Black diamond is made of pure platinum and runs UIQ . beat that.. :D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Did a BG research on it.... beyond the titanium & polycarbonate with mirror finishing and the pair of diamonds (one encrusted in the back, the other integrated into the joystick), the Black Diamond is powered by an Intel XScale PXA255 processor and Motorola Freescale CPU MC5249 chipset, this WinMo 5 handset packs in 802.11b/g WiFi connectivity, quad-band GSM, 128MB SD RAM, 16MB Flash, SIP compatibility, a touch sensitive keypad panel, a 4 megapixel camera, 2-inch touchscreen LCD (or is it OLED), and an integrated media player.

And.. the Black Diamond phone costs an excess of 300,000USD & runs Windows Mobile 5 on an Intel CPU.

AND... IT IS A CONCEPT.. TOO.

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Samsung D900 (SGH-D900 / Ultra Edition 12.9)

*www.tech2.com/media/images/img_1857_samsung-d900-general-closed_450x360.jpg

*www.tech2.com/media/images/img_1869_samsung-d900-side-slim_450x360.jpg

*www.tech2.com/media/images/img_1856_samsung-d900-general_450x360.jpg

*www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/3457-1.jpg

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I really hate it when manufacturers put their logo in Bold at the front of their products (like in d900 above). It kills elegance which is scarce in this line of products.

Another LG. Christened SECRET (aptly as it did not generate hype as much it was supposed to) It combines Viewty's Camera with a convenience of tactile keys while still maintaining a responsive and huge touchscreen.
Now the better part, Its outer shell is made up of Carbon Fibre, Glass, Steel and leather.
*www.mobile88.com/articles/2008/4/25/lg-secret-kf750-a2.jpg

Last edited:
though i don't like samsung much compare to se and nokia
i think this one really rocks
*www.samsung.com/au/consumer/detail...ubtype=megapixelphone&model_cd=SGH-I450OKVVAU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom