The Moment Of Turth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya1987

Extheist
Hi Guys!

Last night I watched a show called 'The Moment Of Truth' on Star World. Here is the plot.

The show draws contestants that have already been asked over twenty questions, and have given their truthful answers. Their primary audience on this show: their friends and family. If they want to achieve 500,000 dollars, they must correctly answer 21 of the questions as truthfully as they originally did.
I would like to say that I really love the show. It is one of my favorites, because it is interesting to watch and the questions are unbelievable. I wouldn't have never predicted that a live show would ask a person to answer such personal questions that could hurt their loved ones or put their business out on national television. I think that it was the best idea to come up with for a show that is unique from others because it is like if the contestant really wants the money, they will tell the truth. I think it is a great way to win money and a fun way as well.

In two words:- "RELATIONSHIP DESTROYER"

What's your opinion guys?

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
it is quite interesting (and a hell lot that big boss kinda stuff which is pathetic btw :-x) though i don't get to watch the show much. one of the questions asked, if i remember correctly, was "did you have $ex with your best friend's wife?" :shock: as an added misery to the participant, both the friend and his wife were at the show :D

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i had dled a couple of shows initially b4 it had aired here.it's a good time-pass but not worth dling and definitely not worth the risk of watching with ur family:p

I did watch a few episodes. Found it interesting at first, but became a bit bored by the first 3 episodes.
Its amazing how far people can go to make a quick buck, and considering the ongoing economic crisis in the US, this seems to be the only way to make an honest buck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom