The Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Thread

jamiejako

Broken In
im not sure if one key is compatible with windows image. lemme upload onekey for you. can you try pressing the novo key when your laptop is shut down and see what happens

anyways here it is *www.dropbox.com/s/7jdksau4mn4i04f/onekey.rar

thanks bro, all done..installed and updated to OKR 8.0. :thumbs:

deadzone

Journeyman
after discount its 63k.
the elan is no more given with Y500.Its been scraped
If it comes elan,i will change
I got 2 years warranty :D

I seriously want to sell my Sammy crap :|

Chill man.....u have a good laptop....It was a great laptop when it was launched....a year ago.....Technology moves on !! In this case we must say Lenovo saw the demand by buyers in 60k segment :) .....Y580 was never launched here :-(

But still after 6 months when Haswell would be released I may even feel the same....:lol:

pratyush997

Inactive
Chill man.....u have a good laptop....It was a great laptop when it was launched....a year ago.....Technology moves on !! In this case we must say Lenovo saw the demand by buyers in 60k segment :) .....Y580 was never launched here :-(

But still after 6 months when Haswell would be released I may even feel the same....:lol:
Haswell is so close BTW :D
Thanks for hospitality. :)

deadzone

Journeyman
Well tech never ceases and every month there is something new in the market.
This I would have waited for time XYZ and then got YGH would never end....

Arnab.rc

Broken In
hi bro... I wanna buy that too.. If u find any good shop do ping me.. now that 750 m version comes with lesser price tag.. i m seriously doubting it could have a 720p screen.. keeping my finger crossed..

Did anyone here got Y500 from Kolkata? How much did you pay? and from which shop?:|

Arnab.rc

Broken In
I got s3 in 27500 n the next week nexus launched...!!! though it got a great piece of camera .. which is a deal-breaker for me..

Now I feel that I should have waited for 6 months & added 4k more to get Nexus 4 instead of S2 @ 22k(1st week of dec)

Tech changes now & then, so it's better to be happy with what u hav.......

Can anyone explain how the y500 750m model is cheaper than the 650m model ?

I bought Y500 for 64.5k when it first showed up in FK........so prices may go up in few days... ~1 week

Top Bottom