The Lefties of TDF

anaklusmos

Youngling
i think he was referring to some gaming mice, most of which are designed to be ergonomic for righties

Or that just the idea of handling mouse with left hand freaks him out ;)

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
What is there in handling mouse :confused:

i use the mouse normally
LMB is left click,RMB is right click

if you had played games with high-end gaming mice, you would have known that many of them has button config and balance wings positioned for right hand users only, i mean i have two sets of mice, neither of them is of any use to you, and since the shopkeeper dint ask me about being lefty or righty, its evident that there is no option for these made specially for left hand users. So you must be using regular mice, emm. symmetric ones.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
if you had played games with high-end gaming mice, you would have known that many of them has button config and balance wings positioned for right hand users only, i mean i have two sets of mice, neither of them is of any use to you, and since the shopkeeper dint ask me about being lefty or righty, its evident that there is no option for these made specially for left hand users. So you must be using regular mice, emm. symmetric ones.

High-End gaming mice?
*ct.fra.bz/i60/5/7/8/frabzfunny_5d530cc0c4b1d6b10b08924ed854d248.jpg
Hamari aukat toh Rs 500 ke mouse tak seemit hai :cool:
But there are good ambidextrous mouses like Steelseries Sensei,razer taipan,razer ouroboros,CM Storm Recon.Unfortunately.I'm poor

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I write/brush teeth and perform some other activities subconsciously with left hand.

Once we had to sign the attendance sheet after Company Quarterly results meeting. The lady HR handed me the sheet and when i was signing it, she said "Wow, you are a leftie, I have had very few lefties in my life" . Now my friends constantly tease me about me being a leftie in her life :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I write/brush teeth and perform some other activities subconsciously with left hand.

Once we had to sign the attendance sheet after Company Quarterly results meeting. The lady HR handed me the sheet and when i was signing it, she said "Wow, you are a leftie, I have had very few lefties in my life" . Now my friends constantly tease me about me being a leftie in her life :p

:rofl:

High-End gaming mice?
Hamari aukat toh Rs 500 ke mouse tak seemit hai :cool:
But there are good ambidextrous mouses like Steelseries Sensei,razer taipan,razer ouroboros,CM Storm Recon.Unfortunately.I'm poor

to these even i'm poor as i game but i don't game that hard.

Pure leftie here. I do everything with the left hand... except certain things I'm sure you guys would realize. :lol:

Plot twist: I play the normal stringed guitar (intended for right-handers) in reverse. That is to say, the way I hold it is such that the low-E string is at the bottom and high-E at the top. That's the way I've taught myself to play it. Crazy, right? :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I am a leftie too with all the outdoor games played with left hand (example cricket - batting and bowling) whereever required.

I write and eat with my right hand (mom kicked my arse out when i was small to get the writting hand to be my right hand). Use mouse with my right (yeah i own a Razer DA).

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Out of topic : How to paste pictures? Every time I attach a pic, it appears as a link

Insert image link using tag. Or copy and paste BBcode from image sharing sites, where you upload the picture.

[quote="Gearbox, post: 2031412"]Every Indian would realize!! :lol:
Jai hind!!
[/QUOTE]

You got it wrong.

Flash

Lost in speed
You got it wrong.

[IMGG]*www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/hey-you-you-made-me-sad-thumb.jpg[/IMGG]

I hate games which comes with unchangeable WASD controls.
Had aching fingers with WASD in "The incredible hulk" game, though i got used to it after completed 20% of it. .

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
[IMGG]*www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/hey-you-you-made-me-sad-thumb.jpg[/IMGG]

I hate games which comes with unchangeable WASD controls.
Had aching fingers with WASD in "The incredible hulk" game, though i got used to it after completed 20% of it. .

Another leftie! :grin:

Top Bottom