The Last of Us - The Truck Ambush Trailer : And thats why we say the ps3 is still the king.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShP5xn9Tz90&feature=player_embedded

^^ Enuff said

Make some noise for the naughty guys!!! "Last of Us" Trailer debut. on ps3 !

The Last of Us Exclusive Debut Trailer - YouTube

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
AMMAAAZZZING!!!! :shock:

It seems naughty dog has surpassed their previous top dog uncharted 3 in terms of visual quality. These guys definitely know how to create blockbusters.

Ps3 is considered as this generation's top console not due to sales figures but the sheer quality of exclusives it has in its library.

cyborg47

Technomancer
No separate thread for last of us until now!? :O
OT, not surprised, the first trailer itself blew everyone away.

s1renlord

GameMachine
AMMAAAZZZING!!!! :shock:

It seems naughty dog has surpassed their previous top dog uncharted 3 in terms of visual quality. These guys definitely know how to create blockbusters.

Ps3 is considered as this generation's top console not due to sales figures but the sheer quality of exclusives it has in its library.

Uncharted 3 looked much better than this ! Did you check the new screens dude , ah they are a bit underwhelming and do you know that these trailers are pre rendered cut scenes and not the actual gameplay footage.You won't see this quality of visuals in the game , only in the cut scenes.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Uncharted 3 looked much better than this ! Did you check the new screens dude , ah they are a bit underwhelming and do you know that these trailers are pre rendered cut scenes and not the actual gameplay footage.You won't see this quality of visuals in the game , only in the cut scenes.

Its not just about the visuals isn't it? The AI in LoU is brilliant too, ND took this game to a completely different level?

s1renlord

GameMachine
^^ The Balance of Power AI is brilliant , but its 2013 release dude , you can expect such kind of AI in 2013 , and moreover its scripted and I was comparing it with UC3 in terms of the visuals not the AI as Vickybat mentioned that TLOU visuals are better than that of UC3.The game looks good but its too early to get hyped for ...

Top Bottom