The Homework Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
There wasn't one so I thought I ought to create this. Anyhow, use this thread to post any homework (or even otherwise) question you've got...

Think it's a downright outrageously idiotic idea? No problem... ignore this stuff and let this thread die.

Someone please answer a problem in maths I have tried to deal with and failed... (I'm not too good at Maths). Here's the question:-

Class XII Mathematics:
Prove that the normal chord of a parabola at the point on the parabola, where the ordinate is equal to the abscissa, subtends a right angle on the focus of the parabola. (Assume a standard parabola in the 2D cartesian co-ordinate system)

gratefully,
alexanderthegreat

dude victor ... it looks like the change of username has also affected some drastic changes in ur personality ... any specific reasons for it that u can come up with ??

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
dude victor ... it looks like the change of username has also affected some drastic changes in ur personality ... any specific reasons for it that u can come up with ??
He's gone crazy.. Anyway, im following him closely.. I'm giving him leverage cause he's an old member.. But i dont know how much longer i can continue to do so! He's already given me lots of reasons to ban him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom