The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

cool down man. I have nothing against you or your thread. I just want to cinfirm this:

1. I just clicked your link, and that file was offered for download(the firefox download box came up). This means that the link you posted was containing that hacked CS 1.6

2. You need to confirm if CS 1.6 is free or non free. Each person has a different opinion

3. I too run a Urban Terror(CS's arch rival) thread and I don't get angry at whiners.

4. A pre-patched version of CS 1.6 will be welcome. I am hunting the net for it, and will try to submit it here, but if you find it, please post it in the first post, instead of linking to a zillion patches.

I was all relaxed man, but if any how, I sounded harsh, my apologies.. :)

Btw, the links that are posted on the first page were not posted my myself, it was a recommendation from a forum member,

Please Note: If any of you thread users, find any link to be objectionable, feel free to PM me either to remove that particular link or give a link (if you wish too) to be replaced in that place..

As of now, (Afaik) CS1.6 Is NOT Free, if ppl claim it to be, its either d/loaded from a wrong source (i hope. ppl knw wat a wrong source is) or jus posted to increase curiosity..
----------------------------------------
yrana wrote:
I downloaded and installed zbot for my CS 1.6 v22 patch..
Now the problem is that i cant hear any radio sounds, even though i've checked its option on.
Moreover, the autobuy and rebuy functions do not work.. So, it becomes pretty messy to buy my weapons every round.
Does anyone else have this problem? How do i rectify it. Plz help..

Did you d/load the zbot from this thread?
If Yes, then it may be the case that the zbot version might not work on a newer/modified version of CS1.6 (ver. 22)

If No, then either you are patching (adding) zbots on a legal version of CS1.6
or that particular version of CS has no support for zbots.
=========================================================
Please Note: "Zbots" are not the legal bots for CS1.6 game, they were a part of CS-CZ and were just made to be compatible with CS1.6 because of their imporved A.I (Artificial Intelligence a.k.a Human like response and thinking in Computer controlled bots i.e players)

I hope i was clear in my replies.... :)
Off topic: inspite of being this thread's creator, I have been very Inactive on my part to reply to various topics, which were made up by the replies of other ppl joining and making their contribution to this thread..so i thank you all for keeping this thread active :)

Congrats to all of this thread's active users and repliers alike, who contributed and made this thread touch the 1000 posts mark !!
----from...
The Half life and Counter Strike Thread Creator
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited:

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME

Hey all the ppl out there.................
Me n a couple of my frends wanna play counter strike: condition zero over Lan...... all of us have net connections at our home, so it there ne way of playin CS on the net......... please reply soon......

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
CS Help needed.

Hey all the ppl out there.................
Me n a couple of my frends wanna play counter strike: condition zero in the multiplayer mode...... all of us have net connections at our home, so is there ne way of playin CS on the net......... please reply soon......

PS: i posted in the official CS n Half life thread.....but got no replies.....

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Re: CS Help needed.

Hamachi is a software.
It allows creation of virtual private networks.
Install hamachi, create a network and ask ur friends to join it(Your friends have to install hamachi also).
Then you can start a multiplayer game and ur friends join it.

Regards,
ray

Stalker

Padawan

1. Install hamachi
2. Create / Join a network

To Host a Server

**Setup Hamachi for CZ ( you have to do this only once / per each friend )
1. Configure Hamachi > Preferences > Window > Enable Show 'advanced...' Peer menu item
2. Right Click on the friend's name you want to play with> Advanced
3. Change the VPN alias IP to < his part >.< your part >.< his part >.< his part >

eg:
if your Hamachi IP is 5.255.255.255
& your friend's hamachi IP is 5.1.1.1 then the VPN alias is 5.255.1.1

4. Start CZ & host a Custom game.

To Join A server
1. Start CS:CZ
2. press ~
3. type 'slist' (without the quotes) to see if servers are detected by the game
4. type 'connect <hamachi IP of the host> '
eg: connect 5.255.255.255

Last edited:

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME

1. Install hamachi
2. Create / Join a network

To Host a Server

**Setup Hamachi for CZ ( you have to do this only once / per each friend )
1. Configure Hamachi > Preferences > Window > Enable Show 'advanced...' Peer menu item
2. Right Click on the friend's name you want to play with> Advanced
3. Change the VPN alias IP to < his part >.< your part >.< his part >.< his part >

eg:
if your Hamachi IP is 5.255.255.255
& your friend's hamachi IP is 5.1.1.1 then the VPN alias is 5.255.1.1

4. Start CZ & host a Custom game.

To Join A server
1. Start CS:CZ
2. press ~
3. type 'slist' (without the quotes) to see if servers are detected by the game
4. type 'connect <hamachi IP of the host> '
eg: connect 5.255.255.255

Thanx for the detailed decription....wil try out n let u know

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Can u plz use this topic for ur QnAs ---> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30841

It broadly speaks for itself..

please its a request.. :)

Reporting....

Cheers n e-peace....

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME

Can u plz use this topic for ur QnAs ---> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30841

It broadly speaks for itself..

please its a request.. :)

Reporting....

Cheers n e-peace....

U can check it out in that thread..... i had posted first in that thread.....but due to no replies to my query, i had to begin a new thread.........

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

^^

THat will not solve ur problem if u create the new thread. .:)

Coz, as noe threads will come, ur thread will move down the list adn eventualy onto the next page.. hope u got wat i tried to say.. btw, check the original thread (given in my prev post)..

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

^^
is it a legal copy ?

U will hv to make use of a s/ware known as HAMACHI (its very small d/load of approx. 1-2 MB)

THen create a server,
bring on the console (by pressing the tilde key wich is this ~ just left of the 1 key)
and type slist to show the lit of available servers.. :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

U will hv to make use of a s/ware known as HAMACHI (its very small d/load of approx. 1-2 MB)

THen create a server,
bring on the console (by pressing the tilde key wich is this ~ just left of the 1 key)
and type slist to show the lit of available servers.. :)
Suggestion-
As people in this thread ask mostly about hamachi, Why don't you do a comprehensive Tutorial and post it on the first post of this thread?

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

^^

Yup, its a good idea, but i will hv to take the help of u guys to add info abt hamachi and "how-to's", regarding Hosting a server and Joining a server..

PM me if any of u guys have anything to be added in the hamachi tut to be put on with ur name on the first page of this thread.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom