The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

first if u and the guy u wanna play wid should have the same cs1.6 version...then if u need to run the game through hamachi...turn on hamachi...then start a new game after the server is created ...goto console and type sv_lan 0..and ask ur friend to join should work now....same applys to the ded server!
have phun!

mukul

Journeyman

aryansharma said:
Guys Plz Plz Plz Help Me .

Plz Tell Me How To Create Server Of Cs1.6.

I Beg You.

I Have Been Trying This For 6 Months But Cant Get It.

I Am Not Able To Play Even Using Hamachi.

Plz Help Me

Its A Request.

firstly u should read the post if the same query has not been discussed earlier

i have pasted a full tutorial of this.... earlier ..go thru my earlier posts....

note: i hope u r nt behind a corporate firewall or a proxy that has closed all gaming p[orts.... so then u first have to forward ur port before u create a server

mayanks_098 said:
guyz im playng extreme level of cs 1.6 n half way dwn.bt my xams r apprachng n im so addictd to game that i kno if i don delet it ill f**k my xams.

i want 2 dlet d game bt i don want to start frm beginning wen i play agn either.

i want 2 save my setng files so dat i can resume frm dat stage only frm wer i lft..

can u guide wch files r 2 b backd up 4 dis?

may be i m late in replyin .. but i can tell this to u for future...

just save ur cstrike folder... in the installation... (for cs:cz)

and for cs1.6 save all .cfg files....

keep fraggin!!!

Last edited:

bharathbala2003

why need title?

aryansharma said:
Guys Plz Plz Plz Help Me .

Plz Tell Me How To Create Server Of Cs1.6.

I Beg You.

I Have Been Trying This For 6 Months But Cant Get It.

I Am Not Able To Play Even Using Hamachi.

Plz Help Me

Its A Request.

firstly what ISP do u have? if you or ur frnd are using BSNL(256UL) please forget hosting the server.. the upload speed in bsnl is only about 4-8 kb at max i know it s*x badly.. if u use airtel then first go to no-ip.biz and get urself a domain .. and follow the instructions on that site.. download the software given there.. now go to start->programs->C.S 1.6->Start a Dedicated Server

moslty if use airtel ul get the 192.168.1.1 or ur local lan IP mostly.. ignore that and give ur friend the userid.no-ip.biz it shld work..

if ur using a cable internet mostly ul have static IP in this case just give ur IP to him

for himachi..

download himachi.. both u and ur frnd shld have it.. there create a network.. give the user id and pass to ur frnd also.. let him join the network.. now either one of u host the server and in CS go to find servers->favorites->add server and add the Virtual IP u get in himachi..

mukul

Journeyman

bharathbala2003 said:
firstly what ISP do u have? if you or ur frnd are using BSNL(256UL) please forget hosting the server.. the upload speed in bsnl is only about 4-8 kb at max i know it s*x badly.. if u use airtel then first go to no-ip.biz and get urself a domain .. and follow the instructions on that site.. download the software given there.. now go to start->programs->C.S 1.6->Start a Dedicated Server

moslty if use airtel ul get the 192.168.1.1 or ur local lan IP mostly.. ignore that and give ur friend the userid.no-ip.biz it shld work..

if ur using a cable internet mostly ul have static IP in this case just give ur IP to him

for himachi..

download himachi.. both u and ur frnd shld have it.. there create a network.. give the user id and pass to ur frnd also.. let him join the network.. now either one of u host the server and in CS go to find servers->favorites->add server and add the Virtual IP u get in himachi..

you are utterly wrong. ... i have played with ashu and some others..... from this forum only.... and i made the srver ...i had 256UL....we got ping of 30-60...

play was decent except for lack of players...

KoRn

In the zone

1st of all a LOUD hi to all the cs fans on this thread who have kept it alive and fragging...was busy all this while so cudnt post......:)

hey mukul even i started using himachi and added some servers..i mean networks i got from google..most of dem were full so i cud'nt join..anyways all i have to do for himachi is create a server(LAN)...tell my fren to join my n/w and den when he searches on lan he'll find me??me and my fren use the connect+ip feature to play but it only works on our net connection(cable)....so do u guys create andy himachi networks???i wanna join man...ill bring some frens along too.BTW my himachi network is chow1923 and the password is pawn

do reply or mail me chow1923@yahoo.co.in if u guys are interested to play on my server or if yall have a running server.hey can a steam id come to use in himachi???if yes??how??

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

hi all

can nyone tell me WCG is going to take place in Kolkata??

hi guyz.

i wanna start a new thread regardin abt counter strike 1.6 tips n tricks.

plz share all ur experiences there.

Last edited:

KoRn

In the zone

does any1 have an answer for my question????

BULLZI said:
hi all

can nyone tell me WCG is going to take place in Kolkata??

hi guyz.

i wanna start a new thread regardin abt counter strike 1.6 tips n tricks.

plz share all ur experiences there.

ummm....i think this flourishing thread is more than enough dont ya think...the tips and tricks can be posted here like we always do....why waste energy and all in a new thread....dis 1s fine and plus it involves ANYTHING related to cs...so ....this is more than enough dude...

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

KoRn said:
does any1 have an answer for my question????

ummm....i think this flourishing thread is more than enough dont ya think...the tips and tricks can be posted here like we always do....why waste energy and all in a new thread....dis 1s fine and plus it involves ANYTHING related to cs...so ....this is more than enough dude...

in the thread i hv created,its only for discussin strategies,gameplans n style of playin with different guns.its not for ny hardware or software discussions related to cs 1.6.

n i think,cs1.6 is such a huge craze ,u cant cover all things in just 1 thread.
nyway ,enjoy fragging:)

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

Ambar said:
me dood names bloodhawk!

hey is there ny match between PENTAGRAM G SHOCK n FNATIC.
oh man ,tht ll be some war.
really eager to hv the hltv recordin n povs if ny available.

mukul

Journeyman

me a regular visitor...
i download videos and demos...
not active in forums...

there are many excellent demos of pentagram n fnatic ... check them out at gotfrag only ...

go !!! go!!! go!!!

regardin starting of new thread i think continue this one ... there is no need ...ask and discuss here whatever u want to

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

i dunno..coz there is nothing new going on except ....... INDIA(A+E) LOST TO PAKISTAN(HAVOCKS) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: IN ESWC 2007 FINALS 1st ROUND

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

gr8 news for us, kolkata guys, tht WCG is takin place in our city this yr:)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

ya so much for WCG asia....lets hope that WCG is better managed!!!:| :| :|

mukul

Journeyman

ya ...havocs awper was awesome... check out the demos if available at gotfrag

Ambar said:
i dunno..coz there is nothing new going on except ....... INDIA(A+E) LOST TO PAKISTAN(HAVOCKS) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: IN ESWC 2007 FINALS 1st ROUND

nothin new... u must be vigilant enough ...

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

hey guys,which team do u think gonna win wcg this yr??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom