The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

first of all if u want to play with the main indian cs gamers then u wont be able to do it with the pirated cs..for this ull have to get the Counter Strike Anthology pack for 500 bucks..

and u get kiked for high ping becoz..when ur playing at a very high ping u appear to be framing for other ppl(umm more like teleporting from here to there).A ping of anything above 70 is bad.:|

And ya the patch thing depends on ..on which server do u wanna play..as of my knowledge most cracked servers in INDIA run patch V26....though the latest one is V29...very few servers currently use it...in order to get the indian servers...change the filter settings in the cs server browser and make the following changes>>

Ping> <150
Location> Asia
VAC >Not Secure

an your done....if u wanna play then only play on servers with ping less than 50...we have around 20 leagal servers running in india...goto to
*www.game-monitor.com. ...for the listing....and i must ask which ISP ur using coz ur pings greatly depend on the ISP....exatt is the most prefered one becoz 80 % of the servers run on exatt..so u get a ping on max 30 in delhi and if ur in mumbai....... u get a ping of not more than 10!!!!:D ......so if u have a ISP with routing through exatt..then its better to go fr the original pack...itz worth it....

happy fraggin!:D :D

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta

Is there any map for rwo players for xondition zero/ Me and my buddy are playing over lan these days, but most maps are just too big for 2 players.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

noone has ny queries abt watching demoes,usage of assault rifles/awps,nades n flashes??!!:(

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

dood u can try downloading ...the following maps..

awp_india
32_aztecworld
aim_headshot(ausm map)
aim_map_3d
aim_map_usp
aim_map_glock
aim_sk_ak-colt...and the list goes on

mukul

Journeyman

ambar ...........latest patch is v31 ... but its not in english yet ...

i think for playing on cracked servers u better use v21 ..... with CD(cheating death) cracked servers require that ... better create ur own server in india ... if u have a decent upload speed of around 256kbps and download speed of 512kbps.... while playin turn off all net related apps.... n most importantly firewall

and bullzi ..... related to demos ...how can i record voices that we speak on mic and the team messages while i m playin ......when i m recording a demo ...

does neone here is into serious gaming ... ?? i mean have a clan ...participate in games...

i will b willin to nswer ne queries... (ofcourse if i know ab2 it)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

dood im a serious CS player and have a proper clan.....have taken part in all major tourneys....and thanks for the info regarding v 31

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

dood my nick is: *~blOO|)]-[awk<o_O>...

clan name: not fixed...looking for a good one in delhi..but usuallyt play with..sync..punk5... made it to ESWC third round this time.. clan name =FAB5 etc.

and im an primarily awper.....secondary assualter.....i suck at knifing....

wht bout u any one frm del..someone here frm any well known clan??:cool: :cool:

and ya as for the hardware i use......

Microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0
Razer mantis Control
Steel sound 5hv2...

whts the hardware u guys r using??

mukul

Journeyman

cool ....i m nt a pro gamer man

i m jus studyin for btech in iit roorkee ... where we play on lan ... but i have a clan

hardware i use:

x710 Bf mouse and logitech pro keyboard
headphone: just bought one ... its on its way to india.... logitech..but i donno the specs.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

s18000rpm said:
Counter-Strike = Angry German Kid
:)):)):))

dood i have already watched the vid bout a dozen and it rockz like hell.........

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

xbonez said:
can i play CS:CZ with another guy who has CS:CZ using hamachi over a 256kbps connection? will it work fine?
yes you can play over hamachi LAN.

for instructions, ask Arsenal_Gunners ;)

:))

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

s18000rpm said:
Counter-Strike = Angry German Kid
:)):)):))
Is this for real or just acting? Is this what is called gaming addiction? Man, this is scary :D

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

dood u gotta be kidding i almost got beaten up by my dad for watchin it over and over again!!!1:D :D :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis

its obviously not real. i wonder if anyone can go that crazy over a game. btw, CS does seem to load rather slowly on his comp. maybe he needs to upgrade his comp

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

ya re ur rite.....moreover more than half of the stuff on youtube is staged...;)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

OMG

read the description of that video GUYS!!!!!!!
:x

In this version, by me, the AGK plays CS. Comments are most welcome.

BTW The translation is wrong on purpose. But many of you don't seem to have the brains to comprehend this extremely complicated fact.

that fat guy plays UT04 & is fake too, like Angry Video Game Nerd:)):)):))

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Nothing is fake in AVGN:p,it is just acting.
In AGK, Translation is wrong and the kid plays UT2004.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom