The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayushsobti

Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

has anyone played the rats type of maps oncs? they're really interesting. by the way, i've heard something about an add-on called pod-bot. what's it about?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

ayushsobti said:
has anyone played the rats type of maps oncs? they're really interesting. by the way, i've heard something about an add-on called pod-bot. what's it about?

ya i have played rats...its like u become the size of rats....itz fun to play....and ya pod bot is a external bot utility for cs 1.6!!!

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

xbonez said:
what is podbots or Zbots used for?

in condition zero u have the official valve cs bots....but u dont have em in CS 1.6 or 1.5 so pod bots,zbots,epodpots,etc...are used for inserting bots there!!!

crusader77

Broken In

Ive been havin a problem with D3d and Czero.. Whenever i change to d3d it exits to the desktop and says not compatible and starts in Software mode.. I can play in openGl but not in Direct3d ??! Ive got a Radeon 9600 PRO card.
With opengl i get a decent frame rate but the mouse lags and the mouse movement is not smooth .. i tried mouse filter, sensitivity... still no difference..
Is there any patch for condition zero ? what do i do about the d3d problem?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@crusader77
My 7600GT even won't run CS CZ on D3D.
I think only older cards like voodoo etc can run it on D3D.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

aravind_n20 said:
@crusader77
My 7600GT even won't run CS CZ on D3D.
I think only older cards like voodoo etc can run it on D3D.

it wont run in D3D mode coz u dont hav ethe latest steam version...(or u have the pirated one)...get the latest steam one and update it...all will go well!

mayanks_098

world is evil

guys i installed hamachi as i wanted to play cs1.6 n condition zero with my friend. bt im not been able to connect to server using it.
can ne1 xplain how to connect using hamachi to cs.

guys i installed hamachi as i wanted to play cs1.6 n condition zero with my friend. bt im not been able to connect to server using it.
can ne1 xplain how to connect using hamachi to cs.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis

once u n ur friend install hamachi, it shows up as a local area network connection. u and he have to simply configure your ips in a way that you are connected on lan (eg. u take 10.100.8.1 and ur frined takes 10.100.8.2). after that anyone of u host the game and the other clicks on find servers-->lan and u can join. or alternatively, press ~ in the in-game menu and type connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (ur friend's ip). this will obvoiusly work onnly when u r on the net coz hamachi only shows up as lan but is not actually lan. u must also have decent net speeds

Beckham_101

Right off the assembly line

I searchg a strategy..real time strategy..Or online football manager...

csczero

Journeyman

ok ..... then why did u post in cs thread ....dumbo!!

btw why the hell poll closed

Last edited:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

@csczero: Please mind your language.

As far as the poll is concerned, it ws to find out if the thread should be made a sticky or not. Now that the thread IS a sticky, the poll has served it's purpose.

bharathbala2003

why need title?

well i din have the time to go thro all the pages.. but do any of u make cs maps.. cos i do and i would like to get some help from ppl as am in the process of making a map that will be based on dust 2

Stalker

Padawan

^^i had tried once, but its pretty tough....making Q3 maps was simple

try *www.superjer.com/learn.php

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

^Can the mentioned software make maps for counter strike:condition zero.

mayanks_098

world is evil

guyz im playng extreme level of cs 1.6 n half way dwn.bt my xams r apprachng n im so addictd to game that i kno if i don delet it ill f**k my xams.

i want 2 dlet d game bt i don want to start frm beginning wen i play agn either.

i want 2 save my setng files so dat i can resume frm dat stage only frm wer i lft..

can u guide wch files r 2 b backd up 4 dis?

xenon

Right off the assembly line

Hey!!!
I've downloaded this fusion pack for cs1.6..... But the problem is i don't know how to install it.....
PLzzz guyzzz ...... help me out!!!!!!!!!

aryansharma

Broken In

Guys Plz Plz Plz Help Me .

Plz Tell Me How To Create Server Of Cs1.6.

I Beg You.

I Have Been Trying This For 6 Months But Cant Get It.

I Am Not Able To Play Even Using Hamachi.

Plz Help Me

Its A Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom