The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

^^ I don't have the non-steam account as I have the original game. So I don't know how to find the non-steam accounts and play. Everybody reply to this point and decide which server we should play on. (Not sure of non-steam account though!)

mukul

Journeyman

non steam is when u dont need to have a original game.... there is no thing called NON STEAM ACCOUNTS...... may be some one of us will have to make a cracked server (password protected ) and evryone can play on it whether non steam or steam............

volmetius

Broken In

hi ppl!!
till now i have been playing cs:cz only that to with the bots!
I wan to wats this css and all??
Also do anibody have ani links for downloading cs1.6??
please provide me info about the mods fo it??
P.S. Iam newbie. Kindly help

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

volmetius said:
hi ppl!!
till now i have been playing cs:cz only that to with the bots!
I wan to wats this css and all??
Also do anibody have ani links for downloading cs1.6??
please provide me info about the mods fo it??
P.S. Iam newbie. Kindly help
CSS=Counter Strike Source (Based on the "Source" a.k.a Half Life 2 (HL2) Engine), Whereas...

CS 1.6=Counter Strike version 1.6 (older version is known as CS1.5) based on the Half Life (HL) Engine

For mods, please refer to the starting pages of this thread, i hv given a elaborate list of the various links for Maps, Mods etc.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

EDIT: Sill on vacation, returning back to full throttle on 12th July, 2006... ;)

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Hey ashu,
I am glad you replied. If you cannot make it on 7th July's game of CS 1.6, then please make up something for next week, i.e. in week of 12th.

@all, allright, I will give you my steam id: darkmoon47. Add me up with your name of Digit and let me know about July 7th. :)

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent

For those of ya'll who play CSS online here's the ip for the Team TechEnclave CSS server. It's a 16 slot, 66 tick server. Everyone is invited to join and play. :)

Code:
203.81.39.57:27065

Before anyone asks, yes u need a legit version of CSS to play.

Last edited:

mukul

Journeyman

hi evry one....
i can setup the server at my home .... then we all can play ....

tell me time and date....

Last edited:

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Ok, how about Saturday, July 15th, 9:00 AM IST, or same time for Sunday, July 16th?

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Hey guys, im back from vacation so tell me how can i join the CS game hosted by Mukul on sat, 15th july and Sunday,16th July. Wat are the options tat i will be goin thru to join the server.

Mukul, Vivek, u will hv to help me out. And please, Play for CS 1.6 its a request.

Awating replies and the configuration options so tat i can join the illegit server (as i hv a pirated CS 1.6)....

Cheers n e-peace....

mukul

Journeyman

@ashu ...
i will create the server and pass on the IP address here ....
go to ur find server option...
click on favourites.... add the ip i provide to u ....
u should see my server name there....which i will tell u before hand
then click on connect and that's it....also configure ur firewall to allow half life launcher to access internet...

if u have non steam....
u will need the patch either v21 or v26 installed ...

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Agree. Let's going rolling guys. And I am still waiting for more people to reply and join with us.

@Mukul, please post the exact time and date you will be hosting your server. :)

mukul

Journeyman

tomorrow 9 am to 10 am

i dont have static ip so i will post my ip 15 minutes earlier only...

till then lets wait.... isnt there anyone else .... or we will use bots in expert mode.....btw my server name will be................ mukul's

any sugestions for better game play.....

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Ok,
Nice. It will be Sat July 15th 9:00 AM IST, you will be posting your ip address at 8:45 AM and I will join you as soon as you post your ip address. If nobody shows up except us two, then we will use bots in expert mode. You have the legit version of CS 1.6, then use it. If not, then let me know. I will be there for sure. Till then, let's see if ashu, blade runner and other guys post here and inform us.

mukul

Journeyman

if u r online now.... just gimme ur Yahoo id... i will test my server now...also

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Vivek, Mukul

Hey bro, even im ready for the match on Sat, 09.00 Hrs. I hv installed the patch (for non steam) But tell me how to go about it atleast latest by today (14th July) midnite here on this thread itself.

BTW, Mukul..Well i tried to run the CS 1.6 Non Steam but after sum time, i was thrown back at my desktop. Y?? any clues?? Also while playing with u guys, shud i open the Dedicated server or my CS1.6 or the CS1.6 Non Steam?? please reply ASAP.. :)

Also, confirm, if i hv to enable or disable my NAV and NIS while preparing to play for tomo (15th July, 09.00 Hrs)

Awating replies.....(here on this thread itself..)

Lets frag bros....;)

BTW, hey guys, hv u added to my Rep points for starting such a wonderful thread ?? Please do the needful ;) Giv me sum credits bro..lol.....

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited:

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Hey ashu,
It will be nice to have you with us. BTW, you should ask mukul about the problem you have and if possible, we can start a server from your pc. :)

@mukul, please help him out asap as we don't have enough time.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Vivek

Yup bro im really interested to join u guys for the match. But i guess Mikul has gone to sleep early.. coz no msgs from him till now. If i dont get any msg here on this thread till midnite then i will surely come online tomo at 08.45 Hrs and meet u guys here.

Cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom