The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Re: The Half-Life and Counterstrike Thread

@ Mukul,

Try to arrange for Saturday, 22nd July, 2006 at 09.00Hrs with myself, Vivek, u and bots too... And thanx for the bots and the cmds(commands) :)

Awating reply...

Cheers n e-peace.....

mukul

Journeyman

sure ...ashu...i will try ....but cant be sure....
as i have to leave for roorkee on 23rd night ....and so i gotta pack my compu ....lets hope for the best and ....i will try hosting the game....i will post more ab2 this 2morrow as it would be more clear 2 me till then.... c ya

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Mukul,

Ya bro take ur time and inform me:) BTW, is there any difference if i set zbot difficulty by pressing "h" (i.e the menu) and then setting the difficulty to Hard and by setting the difficulty in the console (~) by typing the cmd (command) " bot_difficulty 3" ????

Cheers n e-peace....

Stalker

Padawan

Hey how do i play half-life on net? I have freshly installed half-life and cannot connect to the WON network.

mukul

Journeyman

@ashu .... no there is no differnce ....console gives more power in handling ..thats why most prefer commands in console...

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Mukul,

Thanx bro, i too prefer the console cmds.. :) I will use only console to have more effect..

Cheers n e-peace....

Slash6386

Right off the assembly line

Hi Ashu,Vivek n Mukul(cuz it seems ur d most active members of this forum)..Wel.. I'm kinda new 2 playin CS online.... i've got non-steam version of 1.6....Now i found out on d internet(d only source of mah knowledge bout playin online) that its not possible 2 play on all servers but on cracked servers....So plz tell me how to play on cracked servers?? Plz tell me frm d ground zero level...Wat all is reqd?? I'm kinda wantin 2 get all d info 2 play cs online ..... Kindly help me out...Waitin for ur replies....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Slash

Hey bro, its good to hear that u are interested in online gameplay of cs. Well u need not worry abt the creation of servers coz, myself, mukul and vivek (all the 3 of us) regularly play cs online. as far as the invitation is concerned for u to join our team to play CS online, then u can jus post in here (as u hv already did) and mukul will post the details abt wen we can join his server.

Jus do me a favour and tell me wen are the days are u free to play CS, so that we all can arrange the gameplay.

EDIT:please check ur inbox/pm.

Waiting for Mukul and viv to reply too....

cheers n e-peace...

mukul

Journeyman

@slash
i think u should check this thread from last 4 pages....i have mentioned ab2 gameplay.....but i cant mention details here ...may be ...its illegal to discuss it here ...against forum rules....

hey ashu ...man i m in rrkee now...so game can only be played in nights....i will keep u informed

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Mukul,

Yes bro, im ready to play at nites, anytime from 10 pm and onwards, u plz confirm ur timings....Maybe slask can join us else we will play using zbots..

Cheers n e-peace.....

quan chi

mortal kombat

well hello ashu888ashu888.i have seen your post about playing cs online.well i am also interested to join you will you also please tell me how i can get connected to you.
thanks

Ishani

Broken In

i want some FAQs , cheats & whatever u get regarding vice city 1.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ chi,

Well bro welcome to this thread of CS, as of now i will hv to contact Mukul, lets see if he can setup a server for all of us to play, BTW tell me the time and day/days wen u are ready to play CS1.6 (against me adn all oher players) I think im free at nights from 22.00 Hrs to 00.00 Hrs

Wat abt u guys???

@ishani,
Well this is the wrong thread to post ur Vice city querries bro...

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

I hv given a note to Mukul (as he is the one who sets up the CS server) its been 2 days since he replied, so imw aiting for him to reply as well... Lets see...

BTW mail me on my email ( write the sub as "CS") so tat i can send u a sever file of CS so tat u are able to play CS online with us. I hope u hv CS 1.6 installed on ur system. Coz the file (wich i will be sending u) shud be applied only wen u hv completely installed the CS 1.6 game onto ur Hard Disk.

Cheers n e-peace....

quan chi

mortal kombat

well it is not completely installed.i mean i got it from a winrar zip file.

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Allright, I am in guys!

@Ashu, please let me know when you guys will be playing, i.e. give me the exact date and time. Thanks. :)

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Chi, well u will hv to install the whole game then the server file will work. So pleae confirm the installation here first.

@ Vivek, Hey welcome back bro after a long long time huh !:D well im ready to play at nites from 22.00 HRs to 00.00 Hrs probably from this friday mayb, it all depends on Mukul if he sees this thread and replies on setting up the server.. I hv received no reply from his side:(

@Cyco, Hey bro dnt u hv a yahoo or a gmail mail,a/c??? please confirm here and mail me a blank mail with the subject CS SERVER FILE to ashu888ashu888@yahoo.com

Cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom