The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
how to cheat in counter strike game.........as to bcome invincible.etc

dood ur very lucky tht this forum dsnt have hardcore CS players.... if u wud have been on sm forum like erodov or v-street or respawn ...i have banned u permanently from the site the forums and all the servers too...so go and play fair..this is not a single player fps :|

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
+1

there is only one way to become invincible - Play hard and go pro :)

btw Ambar dont be too harsh on the noob.. probably he got owned several times ;)

so prabhakar, dont even think of cheating you will never learn the game then.. practicing and observing how the pros play are the only ways to become good at the game :)

_

Hey i got Half Life 2: Orange Box

The game starts
the menu opens
i go to the new game option and click on the first chaper in the list and say- play game
and then nothing happens.............WHY????? Is there any special way to open it

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Hey i got Half Life 2: Orange Box

The game starts
the menu opens
i go to the new game option and click on the first chaper in the list and say- play game
and then nothing happens.............WHY????? Is there any special way to open it

ur system specs??
does the game just go non responsive or does it return to the menu??

Ya..everybody improves just by practice..if u really wanna go pro then u can seriously play on LAN at various gaming cafes in ur city like Zapak , or AREA 51 (new delhi) or the respawn cafe (newdelhi) ...and seriously...dont vever cheat :|

also

^^^
+1

there is only one way to become invincible - Play hard and go pro

btw Ambar dont be too harsh on the noob.. probably he got owned several times

so prabhakar, dont even think of cheating you will never learn the game then.. practicing and observing how the pros play are the only ways to become good at the game :)

actually i have been having so many unban requests on V-street forums ...tht im really pissed of now...

system specs......(dont laugh.coz theyre bad)

Intel 82945G exprerss chipset, 128 MB
2 gb RAM
Intel Dual Core 1.8 ghz

and what it does is......

i click on new game option and a seperate window opens that shows all the chapters.
i click on the 1st chapter.....
the window fades out and i can see the menu and then nothing happens....
the game doesnt crash coz i can still select the options....

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
system specs......(dont laugh.coz theyre bad)

Intel 82945G exprerss chipset, 128 MB
2 gb RAM
Intel Dual Core 1.8 ghz

and what it does is......

i click on new game option and a seperate window opens that shows all the chapters.
i click on the 1st chapter.....
the window fades out and i can see the menu and then nothing happens....
the game doesnt crash coz i can still select the options....

i seriously think..there is sm file missing...delete the game folder from the username folder ...
X:/Steam/Steamapps/(urusername)/(gamefolder) ...and let steam install it again...

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

hey, dude,

welcome back yaar, hv been missing u and ur Posts fora long long time... :D

well, im here, so u can see me posting here...

btw, plz post any new cs tips or tf, tf2 tips here if u have... :D
--------------

Dont knw where has Korn again disappeared ... we were the original 3 CS players having started this thread... and kept it running for a long time,,, :D
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Hey i just started playing Half Life 2. The Sub Machine gun there is confusing. I mean its ammo gets over real soon. Its like, at one stage it shows my ammo to be 43 17 and then once that 43 gets over it says 17 0. But in the pistol when it says 18 150 when the 18 gets over it goes to 18 132 or something.....can someone explain

anshul

Journeyman
Hey i just started playing Half Life 2. The Sub Machine gun there is confusing. I mean its ammo gets over real soon. Its like, at one stage it shows my ammo to be 43 17 and then once that 43 gets over it says 17 0. But in the pistol when it says 18 150 when the 18 gets over it goes to 18 132 or something.....can someone explain

Are you dumb or a very silly noob(no insult meant) but that' is simple maths. In 43 17 '43' is the no of bullets in the magazine and the '17' is the extra bullets you have. So when 43 gets over it is obvious that it will show 17 0. Similarly in the case of pistol.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

ok ok , although u meant NOT to hurt him, but still, be a bit relaxed (in ur words) wen answering questions for Begineers.. :) coz we all were begineers at sum point in our lives wen it came to gaming.. :)

-------------

@ Lethal :

buddy, i hope u got ur reply, if there is any thing more u wanna ask, plz feel free absolutely.. to post it.. :)

Ya i got it and dude anshul.......lemme tell u mate........i'm a game design student not a mathematician.......i suck at math......seriously. Agreed i could have solved that myself.........but i hate math so much that i wouldnt touch it with a 50foot pole if i had to.

one more thing.....is there multiplayer support in HL2( LAN and Internet play that is). Am getting bored playing the single player for a long time.....( and also a bit scared as i get to play it mainly at night and i'm currently in the "We don't go to ravenholm" level
<<<<<<<<<SPOOKY>>>>>>>>> )

also can i add cs 1.6 to hl2

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
one more thing.....is there multiplayer support in HL2( LAN and Internet play that is). Am getting bored playing the single player for a long time.....( and also a bit scared as i get to play it mainly at night and i'm currently in the "We don't go to ravenholm" level
<<<<<<<<<SPOOKY>>>>>>>>> )

also can i add cs 1.6 to hl2

for HL2 multiplayer u have a seperate game called Half life 2 deathmatch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom