The Goobimama Tutorial Archives! (Totally Fixed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Well...The rapidshare link works fine...
All you have to do is copy paste the link in ur browser, and click "Free" wait for the counter to count down, and there you have your link.
Btw, rapidshare does not support download managers, unless you are a premium member.
No offence to banned2wise's megaupload link...Megauploads servers are always full and there is a chance of your download stopping midway. Rapidshare is the best.
Anyway, thanks a lot goobi!

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
uh...Mr Blue, it clearly states in the rapidshare download thing that download managers are not allowed so I guess its the highway then...

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
goobimama if i download all tutorials of your from this site do i have to download zip file

i mean did it contians any new files that has not been posted here

also tell if in further u make more tutorial will u put all files once again including new ones
or seperate zip files for new tutorials
so we dont have to download all old files again

just like norton antivirus update file keeps increasing in size that includes all previous definations

i am asking this because i have dial up connection so i cannot download same file for new tutorials if u made

thanks bye

Biplav

In the zone
great work goobi!!!
and thanx for coming up with this archaiving thing.
man its so nice to see ppl take the pain and do work for others

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
@ Amit, I haven't yet though aboutl releasing an update to the Archives in the near future, so I'm just chilling right now. when the time comes, I will come up with an update and also a full new version.

About them tutorials, I think all of them are up on the forum so you wont miss any. But hey, 1.5 MB isn't that much, even on dial-up....

rk_patnaik

Right off the assembly line
why this link isnt working for some of u?? it works fine here.. and yeah me too on firefox.

Note: dont use any download managers for rapidshare links.

and if u on dial-up dont go for downloading large files..

tuxfan

Technomancer
goobimama said:
I've done it. I've pulled the very final last straw. If this doesn't solve the problem, then I might as well join a hermit in the mountains....maybe shoot some ducks...

Not able to download from any of the links :(

goobimama don't become a hermit :). Just read the geocities terms. You can't allow direct downloads. A page must first load giving a link. Otherwise, how will geocities earn money? They need to ensure that their ads get displyed ;) Downlaods may be a problem at geocities.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
@ tuxfan: I think the rapidshare link works just fine. Doesn't it? I thought I'd just forget about the Geocities thing....

tuxfan

Technomancer
I somehow managed to download it ;) There are 3 links. Don't know which one of them worked. But at least 1 worked :)

vandit

In the zone
the goobimama tuts are available online ..... without downloading....
*goobimama.tripod.com/index.html
:p
and plz theraven dont edit This time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom