:: The Formula 1 - 2011 Season Thread ::

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Apart from Massa's dismissal I didn't found anything too interesting. I mean winning of Vettel was most expected. I was expecting some "real unexpected". :(

This years season is of the THE most boring ever according to me.

Alonso if he could go past Button on the start then we might have some fire works in the first few laps *i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
It was much much more interesting than many other races ( read Valencia)..

Jenson as usual 2nd with seb winning..

schumi (5th) and narain (17) wud b much much more satisfied ...

schumi (5th) and narain (17) wud b much much more satisfied ...

Only this was a bit of satisfaction.

This years season is of the THE most boring ever according to me.

Alonso if he could go past Button on the start then we might have some fire works in the first few laps *i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png

The chase game between Alonso and Button was the most interesting part, at least in end of the game.

BTW guys have alook at it. I really wished something like this should have happened in India Grand prix.
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=235670943153731

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Formula 1 huh.... It never get famous in india bocz it very expensive sports ,u have to belongs to ambani's family to afford it. Just watch it on TV.

masach315

War4Peace
F1 is an expensive sport afforded mostly by well-to-do. Yes, it is right. But we have to accept and appreciate that it a pinnacle of motorsport where the technological advancement meet human capabilities. It will have some potential for India, let it be there. Some may see it as unnecessary, but we have to look from all sides.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
At times yes.

BBC News - Formula 1 technology goes beyond the track

The research for light fiber material and engine stress are employed to certain levels in commercially available tires. Though holistically the cars are totally different. Just designed for extreme speeds. Same with tires/brakes.

azzu

AJJU
Formula 1 huh.... It never get famous in india bocz it very expensive sports ,u have to belongs to ambani's family to afford it. Just watch it on TV.

No one thought we cud see Aston Martins , Bentley s , Rolls Royce on indian roads..10 years ago...Not only that they r opening up Exclusive showrooms in India...

Its just the Matter of Time....

F1 is expensive sport yes , but india is an equally Rich Country (now no debate on that)

pratik385

In the zone
finally an f1 thread :)
i am following this sport since 2003
I support Senna, schumi, kimi and alonso !
And the best thing > kimi is coming back to f1 :)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Been watching F1 on TV since more than 10 years. But experience of watching it live is something I will cherish forever. When watching it live, its not the speed but the sound which hits you like a sledgehammer. If you are a fan, I recommend to add it to your checklist of 'Things to do before I die'.

Top Bottom