:: The Formula 1 - 2011 Season Thread ::

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This thread is dedicated to all F1 lovers in this forum :D
So lets get a Discussion started :cool:

This years season(2011) has been one of the most boring seasons according to me. Too one sided.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So no one doesnt follow the sport even on TV?

One of the most controversial crashes ever which almost made a fight between Micheal Schumacher and Coulthard
[YOUTUBE]7ysL1pXq2js[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
wow.. that automobile kept on running even after one of the tyre was blown off!! :-D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Looks like you are more interested in fights then the sport itself! :-D
Anyway... "almost" fight doesn't pump the adrenaline here in India, but the actual fight does! :))

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Saw this moment I think a couple of years bac probably in Discovery in some Micheal Schumacher Tribute show. Loved the show.
Love the sport. Wanted to see the race. But Rs.35000 for the main grand stand seat is too much and out of reach of most Indians :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. Costs too much.
And then they complain, Indians don't have sporting culture. :(

abhidev

Human Spambot
I think the way Vettel drives is phenomenal....I mean as compared to other drivers, during turns he hardly gears down...just awesome control

T

Tusharps

Football Business and Fun: Get,Set...GO
Check this link to read my thoughts on F1

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Formula 1 for the last few years has become a presentation of the strength of the cars rather than the drivers. Too many lopsided contests and predictable results are ruining this game. :(

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here are some ways to catch the F1 action live on TV incase you dont have ESPN-Star on your TV :wink:
Formula 1 Indian Grand Prix The -

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Formula 1 for the last few years has become a presentation of the strength of the cars rather than the drivers. Too many lopsided contests and predictable results are ruining this game. :(

Maybe that's why I always think, every participants should be given cars with same strength, same make and modal.
Only then, would be the race truly fair.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
I am attending Sunday's race. Camera's are not allowed they say. But I am planning to smuggle one (big one) in. Lets see whether I succeed. Is the security too strict? Anybody been to practice session today?

By the way, as per our tradition - today's honors were shared by:

*img200.imageshack.us/img200/8764/f1dog.jpg

Top Bottom