• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
damn .. hilario injured .... turnbull now !! . i v not seen him keep but v heard he doesnt have a safe pair of hands !! wat abt champion's league?
any chance of cech returning....?

cech's return is the only hope of going thru .... and 4-2 is the only scoreline which wud work in our favor.. nothing else

Rahim

Married!
"The good thing is that I don't have far to walk," he told UEFA.com as he looked forward to Tuesday's encounter. "From the dressing room to the bench is five metres – I don't have to cross the stadium, I don't have to feel the emotions and reactions from the crowd. I will just sit there and play my game.

Just don't begin to shed "khushi ke aansoon" at the Bridge :D The Great One indeed :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arshavin.eu said:
3. From vanilja
Good afternoon, A gypsum hippopotamus in Zenit uniform (almost in human size) has been installed in the playground near our house today. Can I tell my kid that its name is Andrey? In your honor?
Arshavin
: Hippo? If it pleases your child, then feel free to do this, although I thought I was way slimmer then a hippo. :)))

8. From IFFA
Andrey, are you touchy?
Arshavin
: No
6. From Ctepan
Hi, Andrey, I want to play like you.
Arshavin
: Play then.
10. From finta
Does anybody go in for sports in your family?
Arshavin
: Me.
14. From lambada
Hi, Andrey, in what order would you place the following animals: a tiger, a cow, a pig, a horse, a sheep?
Arshavin
: A pig - it will always get the last place! A tiger, a cow, a horse, a sheep. And I’ll repeat that a pig is always the last one, because it is a pig.
16. From samara4ever
How do you see yourself in 50 years?
Arshavin
: 78-year old man, with aching legs and a glamorous walking stick :)
8. Hi, Andrey, I love arsenal and helicopters. My friend, Steve, said that he met you once and he said you were very nice but you smelt of coffee. Do you like coffee? He also said that he held your hand. If I met you please could I hold your hand, I promise it will be no longer than for 3 minutes. LOVE FROM ANTHONY, 28 ENGLAND.
Аrshavin
: I don’t drink coffee at all.
:lol:
22. From kostea
Have you ever been stung by the bees in the forehead or near the eye?
Arshavin
: No, but I’ve been stung once in my behind by a bee.
:lol::lol:
Arshavin is comedy gold.

more here *arshavin.eu/news.php*arshavin.eu/

Arshavin is a class act :D

It's goodbye to the Champions League, EPL title as far as Chelsea are concerned :cry: We have no GK left.

I dont think anyone could have seen this coming. Let's see how Turnbull does.

He's no Joe Hart or Mannone. He was the goalkeeper of the 'Boros last year for crying out loud. Lets see though . .

In other news, I misread some IPL player by the name "Dorga" as "DROGBA" and kept wondering "DROGBA?!?! IN IPL?!?!" :D

iinfi

mekalodu
as far as the CL against Inter is concern we will have to score 4 times.. thats for sure ... only then we will have the grimmest hope of qualifying ...
is the westham match on air??

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

disaster .. Deco is back ..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal
01 Almunia
03 Sagna
05 Vermaelen
22 Clichy
27 Eboue
31 Campbell
02 Diaby
08 Nasri
15 Denilson
23 Arshavin
52 Bendtner
Substitutes
21 Fabianski, 18 Silvestre, 30 Traore, 37 Eastmond, 14 Walcott, 32 Merida, 09 Eduardo

Decent line up considering the injuries.Denilson has to do his defensive work properly in the midfield.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Oh dear,its a rugby pitch!

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Mr q&a score!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Arshavin hitting form in the run-in is good news for us.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

**** off he was miles offside,ref missed again

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Finally the referee sees some sense.
****,Sagna is hurt.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Disgraceful play by Hull as expected,I hope we destroy these cvnts and they get relegated.

Top Bottom