• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Denilson coming on :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Nasri subbed off,what a performance in midfield yet again!Lets hope his thigh is all right

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Eboue penalty :d

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

BENDY HATTRICK-Cocky Fvcker gets it finally

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hahahah

[1:07 AM] <XTerminator> hey all
[1:07 AM] <XTerminator> 1-1
[1:07 AM] <XTerminator> my pred

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

However,without his cockyness I doubt he would have come back so strongly after the Burnley game.
Agreed. I like his cocky attitude.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
hahahah

[1:07 AM] <XTerminator> hey all
[1:07 AM] <XTerminator> 1-1
[1:07 AM] <XTerminator> my pred

tbh it wouldve been more close,and even you knew it,if it wasnt for the amateurish defending by porto.nobody deserves to get away with that kinda defending.

XTerminator

cvnt bendtner stole the match ball.think he'll bring it toplay every arsenal's pl match too :lol:

However,without his cockyness I doubt he would have come back so strongly after the Burnley game.

yea,credit to him for not pooping(again).he scored 2 sitters and a penalty.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Bendtner will be a top striker. Mark my words.

He gets into brilliant positions and the day he starts to finish, he'll be a top striker.

And I'm not saying this because he has scored a hat-trick.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Mr Nicklas Bendtner: An apology
Teh Sun said:
THE SUN today unreservedly apologises to Nicklas Bendtner after his stunning treble sent the Gunners storming into the Champions League quarter-finals.

We may have inadvertently given the impression Bendtner could not hit a cow's Arsenal with a banjo after his misses against Burnley.

But last night the giant striker proved he is the greatest ever striker to grace the Emirates with the first treble of his career to crush Porto.
hahahahaha :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Nasri's goal. :cool:

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Top 10 overrated players - *goal.com/en/news/2377/top-10/2010/03/09/1823820/top-10-most-overrated-players

Theo was to be included for sure for being a one-trick pony, but Clichy had a string of injuries and he's doing perfectly fine after the thumping by ManU and Chavies. Cech was a surprise, he isn't the same after his injury. But as the writer included Rio Ferdinand in the list, he surely knows his stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

haha, I just searched Liverpool beach-ball and found this video.

[youtube]LHZ_l89TvDI[/youtube]

It was Gary Neville! :lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So what happens to Nasri when Cesc comes back?Does he go back to being ineffective on wings or will Wenger give Diaby's place to him?Also,can Nasri and Cesc play together in midfield?A nice headache to have for Arsene.

XTerminator

gonna be a very tough match tonight.given the inconsistent form this season,its about time utd tasted defeat.i just hope atleast the away goals help us..

Top Bottom