• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Beckford can be a PL striker.
1-1 at WHL

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Leeds pen in the last second
YESSSSSSSSSSS

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Birmingham are on a roll. Hope am not saying this too early though.

you're not.no team in this season has gone 14 matches unbeaten.

Utd. score with Hull player down in the box for hours.Would be interesting to see the reactions of media about that.

Imo the media reaction was more to the ugly gallas stamp rather than continuing play.bt that is a bit overrated too considering "its a bit cheeky coming from Bolton who are renowned for kicking the hell out of the opposition on a weekly basis."

Afa the hull jabroni goes,Myhill collided with him and not any Utd player,so the ref let the play on.

heres the vid - *www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvqH69KAOg

Nani was great yesterday.Boy was i glad to see him play that decent :p

punkkummander

Broken In
you guys have gotta check this vid out...its the funniest thing ive come across in a while...its a vintage arsenal vs liverpool game...it's so damn funny it'll knock your socks off!!

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCZZAheNSU

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It may be on TV,the Chelsea and "Leads" games were not in their schedule when I checked around midweek.
Those cvnts don't know what they are doing,people who cry over Setanta and ITV coverage in UK should check this sh1tty channel out.
I'll find a good stream and tune into Pix at 7 pm just in case.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Woohoo,Pix is in some FA cup mood,the wankers.Showing highlights.

Arsenal:
Fabianski, Coquelin, Campbell, Silvestre, Traore, Eastmond, Denilson, Fabregas, Walcott, Emmanuel-Thomas, Vela. Subs: Mannone, Rosicky, Eduardo, Ramsey, Arshavin, Bartley, Frimpong

Now this is what I am talking about.Fabregas starts and Rozza gets a little rest.
JET will provide nice physical presence up front.
It would be fantastic if Eastmond plays at RB and we finally get to see Le Coq as DM.
Traore starting over Clichy is a surprise but I guess Wenger doesn't want to overwork him.

Better lineup than the earlier one

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I don't think he has ever played RB.
Coq has played RB for reserves though.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Oh dear,the guardian got the team all wrong.
Updated the post according to bbc team news.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

game is live on pix

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

More good news:Ramsey was supposed to be out for 21 days but he is on the bench.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

FVCK 1st delap throw=Goal

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

YEAAAAAAAAA
Clever free kick,all credit to Denilson for the shot

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Sol is on fire today.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Lol@Arshavin coming on with a woolen hat,Wenger took it off from behind.:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Got fvkced:|

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

No trip to Wembley this season:(
Let's try not to let this defeat affect our PL season.

Top Bottom