• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
thats a long time guys.Utd vs Besiktas up next.would love to see a goal fest tonight.also che vs porto will show chelsea's mental prep for this sunday.

also wouldnt it be epic lol if everton won the merseyside derby?? :D

Isn't the Utd Vs. Besiktas match live on Ten Sports? They are showing CSKA vs. Wolfsburg.:| Where are they showing the Utd match?:?

@LFC fan
What can you do but dig old shite? Maybe your ancient trophies need polishing..or the squad of 2005 is conducting a memorial service..you do that..live in the past..typical LFC fan..humne itne trophies jeete hain . .woh bhi paida hone ke pahele . .Sheesh :rolleyes:

I dont want to slate LFC too much, but this was BOUND to happen . .Rafa's tactics of selling off key players and buying injured players (who haven't started yet) and his completely redundant rotation of players has left the team this way.

That remark I made earlier was an honest mistake. . I sorted it earlier too . . but who am I to question a historian? :p

On a side note, gibson? wellbeck? fukin crap IMO. This isn't the carling cup, why field youngsters when you can kill off the game completely and book a place for the next round? The Wolfsburg draw will be tough now . .

And Chelsea 1-0 FC Porto
Anelka scores again

Hope Lamps, Drogba are fit before the Arsenal game, they were brilliant (and a bit unlucky) yesterday. Drogba played today, but not as good as he usually does.

Last edited:
@LFC fan
On a side note, gibson? wellbeck? fukin crap IMO. This isn't the carling cup, why field youngsters when you can kill off the game completely and book a place for the next round? The Wolfsburg draw will be tough now . .

atleast better than your academy :grinsmack: oh wait, you dont have one :D. and we are already through to the next round :flamethrower:

Krow

Crowman
Rubin - Dynamo Kiev 0 - 0
Barcelona - Inter 2 - 0
Unirea Urziceni - Sevilla 1 - 0
Debrecen - Liverpool 0 - 1
Arsenal - Standard 2 - 0
Rangers - VfB Stuttgart 0 - 2
Fiorentina - O. Lyon 1 - 0
Alkmaar - Olympiakos 0 - 0
CSKA Moscow - VfL Wolfsburg 2 - 1
Milan - Olympique de Marseille 1 - 1
Porto - Chelsea 0 - 1
Bordeaux - Juventus 2 - 0
Bayern - Maccabi Haifa 1 - 0
Real Madrid - Zürich 1 - 0
APOEL - Atletico de Madrid 1 - 1
Man Utd. - Besiktas 0 - 1

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
doesnt matter...kids spoil our 23 match unbeaten CL record. 1-0 besiktas :mad:

WTH, reports say that we have been denied another penalty, that's 2 matches in a row in Europe.:oops::shock:

When will SAF get rid of these Welbecks and the Gibsons and the Obertans?:-x. No penetration in play like when Ronaldo and Tevez was around.:boink::wwe::pan:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^unbeaten home run of 23 matches.and imo it wasnt a penalty.will have to look at it closely though.we didnt take our chances.period.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:lol: :lol: :lol: Typical Chelski fan. :p
@LFC fan
What can you do but dig old shite? Maybe your ancient trophies need polishing..or the squad of 2005 is conducting a memorial service..you do that..live in the past..typical LFC fan..humne itne trophies jeete hain . .woh bhi paida hone ke pahele . .Sheesh :rolleyes:
Seriously when did I say last "humne itne trophies jite" hai. Bacche, take your specs look and LEARN TO READ :lol: :D

I dont want to slate LFC too much, but this was BOUND to happen . .Rafa's tactics of selling off key players and buying injured players (who haven't started yet) and his completely redundant rotation of players has left the team this way.
LOL! Did Rafa want to sell Alonso THIS season? Alonso wanted to leave what he could do about it? :| Yes he wanted to sell Alonso the previous season, but the truth is Alonso WAS poor, that season. Which player could really come to Liverpool to Alonso's replacement? Rafa thinks long term and that is why brought Aquilani.
About Rotation, he longer rotates as much as he did some time earlier. Ever looked at our list of injuries? We havent had a stable back 4 for this season, with each player getting injured half the time. Heck Rafa had the vision that we need cover in CB, and sought to buy Michael Turner. But he never got the funds to buy a CB, and had to bring in an average player like Kyrgiakos. People at that time criticised him for thinking of buying a CB. :rolleyes:
Gerrard, Riera, Torres, and even Benayoun and Lucas have been injured half the season, and Rafa has to do with a depleted squad, and you lot call it rotation. Wow!

Unlike Chelsea fans, we know when our manager makes mistakes and when he doesnt. Rafa makes mistakes and some very serious ones, but on the whole he has brought Liverpool forward from the depths of being a highly underachieving team to one of the top teams in Europe in fraction of the costs of clubs like Chelsea. Making few mistakes does not undermine his role at Liverpool FC.

That remark I made earlier was an honest mistake. . I sorted it earlier too . . but who am I to question a historian? :p
Note what I quoted when I made that reply, :p And rack your brains :lol: :D

^

That trophy remark was that of my classmate (not you . .I agree there :| )

But Rafa did sideline Alonso to a large extent. And seriously, do you think that buying Aquilani was the only choice Rafa had? Think about it.

You yourself pointed out that Turner was a better and much needed option. What about buying Robbie Keane? Tottnumb made a profit of 10m on that reversed deal (I think it's a conspiracy in Spuds)

Rafa seems to have lost it TBH. I doubt whether he knows what he is up to. True, he has led the club to higher levels, but what happened at Liverpool this year, I'm sure you'd agree is something NO ONE expected, atleast from Rafa. :rolleyes:

Seems pretty good that the club is backing him, but IMO they dont have much of a choice too. TBH, I'd think the 'Pools will be better off without the Yanks. Not Rafa, he's dug his own grave there, I'm sure he can claw his way out. ( the shock of Istanbul? )

Let's chuck this shite now. Both of us have got a derby to rant about :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^

That trophy remark was that of my classmate (not you . .I agree there :| )

But Rafa did sideline Alonso to a large extent. And seriously, do you think that buying Aquilani was the only choice Rafa had? Think about it.

You yourself pointed out that Turner was a better and much needed option. What about buying Robbie Keane? Tottnumb made a profit of 10m on that reversed deal (I think it's a conspiracy in Spuds)
Robbie Keane was a mistake, I accept.

Rafa seems to have lost it TBH. I doubt whether he knows what he is up to. True, he has led the club to higher levels, but what happened at Liverpool this year, I'm sure you'd agree is something NO ONE expected, atleast from Rafa. :rolleyes:
No we didn't expect this sort of decline. But injuries played a large part too. Add to that Carra's getting old and that Gerrard and Torres being injured played a large part. We just dont have good enough reserve players either :|

Seems pretty good that the club is backing him, but IMO they dont have much of a choice too. TBH, I'd think the 'Pools will be better off without the Yanks. Not Rafa, he's dug his own grave there, I'm sure he can claw his way out. ( the shock of Istanbul? )
Perhaps.

Let's chuck this shite now. Both of us have got a derby to rant about :p
True :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^:hyper::lol:.
On a serious note, how do you expect to defend the league title and progress in the UCL without any quality CF, AMF and CB? Look at the strike force of Chelsea, Drogba-Anelka are in great form nowadays and their defense is also going great. Arsenal have Cesc and V.Parsie. Even Pool have Torres, a world class striker. We have no world class striker now except Rooney.:evil: And Rio is past his best. It's not possible for Vidic to take the full load...

I am sorry to say to fellow Utd supporters, but we might not progress far in the UCL and Chelsea have a high chance of winning the BPL this year if things go on like this.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
dude chill,i see no harm in youngsters getting some european experience since we have alredy qualified.and tbh they were good,having dominated large spells of possession,just that they got beaten in the finishing department.

and all of your concerns are justfied though,only time will tell what happens next,but why not take the positives? look at where we are even with such a squad,and were definitely on the up.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
He is a top draw striker. The question is his commitment. He scored goals for fun at Tottenham. He touch and skills are too silky to notice! Of course he is not pacy, many players have long stints of bad form. He also needs a regular start.

Top Bottom