• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That article was a bit wierd, but which site doesn't try to manipulate words in it's teams favour? .

Heh,never seen Arsenal.com write "Thug Terry" or "sh1te Malouda".Its something you expect of a prick on a Chelsea forum,not by Chelsea's paid staff.

Btw. Supertom=Rosicky ;)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Two of my favourite teams, too hard to choose. :|
I see you enjoy your football,if you know what I mean.
Not a dig.

Last edited:
^^
No no . .superTom iz Thomas Vermaelan . .period . . Think about it, his first season in PL, one of Arsenal's leading scorers, and the rock solid CB that they always wanted. If that's not impressive, what else is? (apart from RVP, Arshavin, Fab, Song . .but none of them have "Tom" in their names :D)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Song is the key for Arsenal.
Posted again:
(apart from RVP, Arshavin, Fab, Song . .but none of them have "Tom" in their names :D)
Tomas Rosicky. Class Player IMHO.

Last edited:
^^
But he was out injured too long. The same would be said about Hargreaves in ManUre (though I'd say Rosicky is better). He is still not the sublime-pass-from-nowhere he was. He needs more time IMO

@A_G
I think I know what you mean. Sort of . .

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
I think it'll be SuperTom vs Drogba.

considering the diver could do nothing except feign writhing in pain on a johny evans challenge,i see no reason why he can cause probs when pitted against mr.verma :D

also the dutchman comment was lol :lol: cmon arsenal,beat those pseudo-galacticos and reduce the 5-point gap :fc_bat:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Er.. Supertom has been Rosicky's nickname since forever.Vermaelen is better known as Verminator.
Posted again:
Song is the key for Arsenal.
Agreed,and Arshavin.Its his game to step up and win.
Chelsea said:
The system, with the limited Alexandre Song in the defensive midfield position..
I hope the "limited" Song gobbles up Lampard and Deco.

Last edited:
This looks insane now . .sigh . . :|

Song and Essien are on the same footing, I mean, both are box-to-box right?

@A_G

Didn't know that. :|
OK, Verminator iz Awezome :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Midweek brings a visit to Blackburn in the quarter final of the League Cup, then it is off to Eastlands to test the mettle of moneybags Manchester City.
Talk about pot calling the kettle black. :lol:
Posted again:
WE HAVE HISTORY
Chelsea talking about history :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted again:
Guys, have look at Chelsea's offical `chat shed` EPIC :lol:

Last edited:
The CFC.com is a bit strange . .but it serves it's purpose of giving authentic squad news, like injury reports and comeback dates. That's all I care about :|

Looks like LFC_fan has now no other work, cant blame him really . . .

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:lol: @ you from editing from a bit noobish to bit strange. Kudos :D
Yeah. I am relaxing right now. and what better way to get some lulz. :lol:

^^
D'oh!!

I dont like that "posted again" lines and crap that comes when you go to double-post, so I prefer editing the post adding wha I would have posted, rather than posting and seeing those ridiculous "POSTED AGAIN" eye-sore. :mad: At that time, I happened to edit that. Chuck it . . :|

Any news on that miracle placenta healer? :D

EDIT

w00t!! Lampard likely to be included in squad in Derby :D
*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8695_5723095,00.html

likely squads:
Arsenal (from): Almunia, Sagna, Vermaelen, Gallas, Traore, Song, Denilson, Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin, Walcott, Mannone, Eduardo, Eboue, Vela, Senderos, Wilshere, Silvestre, Ramsey, Rosicky.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Hilario, Turnbull, Ivanovic, A Cole, Zhirkov, Carvalho, Terry, Alex, Essien, Lampard, Belletti, Mikel, Ballack, Malouda, Kakuta, Deco, J Cole, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^sorry guys being a bit offtopic here,but there are many bassists who r as good (or even better) than cliff. check ryan martinie out,if u havent,and this is just one example,there are loads more.

abyss88

Broken In
"El Classico" will not be telecasted in India..shame on every Indian sports channel for depriving football lovers of 'the fiercest rivalry' in club football:evil:..ABSOLUTE SHAME

^sorry guys being a bit offtopic here,but there are many bassists who r as good (or even better) than cliff. check ryan martinie out,if u havent,and this is just one example,there are loads more.
True. Even Steve Harris is pretty good. But think about it, Cliff died way too soon to show what he could do, and in the years he lived, well, there was For Whom The Bell Tolls, Master of Puppets, Pulling Teeth, etc.

Compared to what others have achieved now, Cliff achieved an almost similar status at a very early age. Sadly, that's where it ended. :|

His style was unique, he brought fast-paced finger plucking, really heavy riffs (and ofcourse headbanging) nobody thought could be done, especially on the bass I mean. :)

That's why the sig. Jut imagine where Metallica would have been had he still been among us. :|

@abyss
You've got to be kidding me?!??! This is stupid!! I thought it's on Star Sports :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I am really hoping that the Blue Shite are thrashed this weekend. :lol: Some ass kicking please. :D
Posted again:
ROFLHam LOLSpur playing Asston Villa today, make it a draw please. :lol:

Last edited:
Fabregas Interview said:
Fabregas sees something special in Wenger and the Arsenal manager’s philosophy. ‘It is something he has transmitted since I arrived,’ he says.

‘This desire always to go forward. Not to pass the ball back. If you have the ball and you pass back when you could have gone forward, he hates that. He wants to play football a certain way, and if you have to lose you lose like that. Creating chances, playing good stuff.'
Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: The fact that they keep passing the ball and scored an insane number of goals is that this philosophy has paid off, thanks to the departure of scumbags Yabadabbadoo and Toure.

Though I think he'll stay at Arsenal for another season at the most . . unless they end the trophy drought.

Cant wait for the game! Tomorrow at 9.30pm right? :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: The fact that they keep passing the ball and scored an insane number of goals is that this philosophy has paid off, thanks to the departure of scumbags Yabadabbadoo and Toure.
OK Adabadoo is a scumbag, agreed. But Toure? :shock: You cant be serious. :?
FFS cut Toure the slack, he was sold rather than wanting to leave, and has given Arsenal great service for over the years unlike the lazybones Adabadoo. I sincerely hope, it was an honest mistake from your part. :|

Top Bottom