• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Eboue dived? LOLWUT?

Liege were denied a penalty on Eboue's tackle.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
WOOPs!! Guess he did. Crappy streams. :D

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well I can say nothing. We had already messed it up big time against Lyon home and way and Fiorentina. Let's see what we could do in UEFA Cup a.k.a. Europa League.

Hell Yeah!! Pompous players and managers who thought they can beat the scum of everybody are now eating scum, hitting ground zero, and well, I could go on and on and on :D

[youtube]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAbVgYpE07k[/youtube]

BTW, Arsenal 2-0 Std Leige

Arshavin cleared the ball off the goal line in an attempt to score (during which there were FIVE attempts to score.) All off them were either hitting the post, the goalie or Arshavin. I wish I could photograph SuperTom's face. That was epic. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Gibbs broke his metatarsal.Gallas has a swollen eye and leg injury and is doubtful for Chelsea.
No doubt in my mind now,we are cursed.:|

We should play Silvest as LB on sunday,Traore will be torn apart by Chelsea(not that Silvest can do much better)
Then there is also a little possibility of Senderos lining up against Chelsea again:|:|
Posted again:
Feel a bit sorry for Liverpool,the Kop deserves better.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Gallas should be fit for sunday. He has to be fit, cummon. :| And yea, silvestre makes a better bet than traore, but we will be missing out on the runs as traore is pretty quick on his heels. Song holds the key again. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Arsenal should win please. Even if I forget about my bias against Chelsea, the league would be far more interesting then. Another matter is that cvnts should not win the league .

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Yes it was hoped to be our year but so far it has been proved to be a disaster. Still there is a lot of work to be done, finishing top 4 is VITAL, and perhaps if we win the FA Cup or even UEFA Cup/Europa League, that would be a little consolation.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It all depends on Gallas' fitness,and that of Drogba's to a lesser extent.I bet Chelsea will have a fully fit squad by Sunday:|
Posted again:
Alex Song ties up a long term contract
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/alex-song-signs-new-long-term-contract
Key man against Chelsea.Was the MOTM last night

Last edited:
Top Bottom