• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Oh yeah, Saint Stevie G MBE MoTM KFC ROFL ASP LMAO is undergoing trial for assault and affray. The remaining 6 defendants have pleaded guilty, so Stevie Me is now facing the trial alone.

The CCTV footage of the incident:

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2009/jul/21/steven-gerrard-trial-cctv

I knew you would post about that. IF he is guilty, he will face punishment. :(

(Added) And looking at his on field behaviour h edoesn't seem to be so erratic to be involved in such a brawl I think and be guilty.

But wait a sec, John Terry has never been involved in a brawl. Kitna sharif banda hai. :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Stevie G is not guilty. That was only self defence. :|

Such a great role model can't be a thug IMO. :|

I don't believe that video.

Do you know Steven Gerrard personally? Neither do I. Let the court decide. :|

LOL!! You don't believe the things that were caught on the CCTV? :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I knew you would post about that. IF he is guilty, he will face punishment. :(

(Added) And looking at his on field behaviour h edoesn't seem to be so erratic to be involved in such a brawl I think and be guilty.

But wait a sec, John Terry has never been involved in a brawl. Kitna sharif banda hai. :lol:

You fell for it - hook, line and sinker. :lol: :D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you know Steven Gerrard personally? Neither do I. Let the court decide. :|

LOL!! You don't believe the things that were caught on the CCTV? :lol:
:lol: Don't you notice the sarcasm? Or am I being so sarcastic that you interpreted it the wrong way? :confused: :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Arsenal are teh bestest best team in the world who play such beautiful football with great passing, superb defending and clinical finishing. Best Team in the World. People who disagree are nitwits and plastics.

There you go. :lol: :D :p :)) :lol:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Great passing but poor defending and not so great finishing. :)

I accept the fackts. :) But to play Wengerball, we need a DM and a good striker.

Edit: I can't really call our defense even as 'defense' though. Its nowhere near upto the mark.

but anyways, here are some good AFC goals - *www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habEZozCAk

And thats the reason because of which I want Hleb back, no matter even if he shoots or not.

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Barca are not willing to pay the subsidy demanded by the Cameroonian and pay 75 million euros for the striker Ibrahimovic

Top Bottom