• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea's latest signing unveiled at the US tour - Charlize Theron! 8) :D

*www.oleole.com/media/main/images/member_photos/group2/subgrp26/chelsea-inter2-0char_279879.jpg

:p

This what ManC did to the road leading to Eastlands:
*img35.imageshack.us/img35/4623/tevezboard1r.jpg

This is what RoM did to that:

*img35.imageshack.us/img35/3847/pitythefool.jpg

It doesn't stop there:

*img35.imageshack.us/img35/7492/tevezw.jpg

LOL :lol: :D

Frank Lampard's frank thoughts on Terry:
The Real Mr.Chelsea said:
I don’t know what he will do. I’ve been in John’s position, but everyone at the club wants him to stay. I had an option to leave last summer, to go with a manager who I love, but it came at a time in my life that, maybe, just wasn’t right. But the situation made me think an awful lot. It wasn’t an easy decision, either, and I don’t think people should criticise John. The fact is you can never take away what he’s done for Chelsea. He’ll always be a legend. I hope and I’m confident that, whatever happens, he will continue to be considered a legend here. People should respect his right to choose. When you’re a successful player this kind of thing is going to happen and then you have to make a decision. John’s a very honourable man and it doesn’t come down to money and things like that.

I know John. I know he’ll be thinking about what’s the right thing to do as a player and, in the longer term, for his career. No one should doubt that John Terry wants to be successful. No one should doubt that John Terry is a winner. This is not just about the money and people shouldn’t try to make it that black and white. It’s understandable because it’s Manchester City who have come in, but it’s up to John what happens. All I can say is that I’m very proud each time I play with him and, as a club, you want to keep players like John Terry. It’s as simple as that.

You've got to give credit to him for keeping his cool despite all the hooplah and give a straight and honest opinion, unlike some people I know :rolleyes:

[edit: resized the pics :p]

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ :lol:

Rumours abound that Ickle Stevie's star witness may be on the verge of letting him down.
Apparently, Arsene Wenger, on a trip up-norf, was in the bar but is now insisting that he didn't see anything!

:lol: :D

abyss88

Broken In
e2's agent confirms that an agreement has been reached to transfer e2 to inter:neutral:
and he will receive 10.5 mn euros per season

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Have Barca gone barmy? Swapping one moody striker for another plus a sh*tload of Cash and Hleb??? Are they just doing this coz Madrid have been in the spotlight so much that Barca's CL win has been almost forgotten by the media? And do they want to show the world that they can spend too?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rumors in The Sun about Arsenal making bids for Huntelaar and Cana.I don't think there is much substance in these rumors but if we get those 2,it would be a perfect transfer window.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ And he also said that the fans drove him out. If that's true, expect Ebooooooooue and Fendtner-Bendtner to leave soon. :D :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Money and fame talk, period. He really gave the man some really hard punches TBH.
I thought he would be ordered to do Community Service.
But at least he "realised" his mistake..(hopefully he has REALLY realised that)...and avoid such confrontations in the future and controlling his temper.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yup. Of the 7 men charged, 6 pleaded guilty and Gerrard was acquited. Probable reasons? 'His status as an England international', 'Liverpool FC's considerable clout among the media' and of course, that 'the rich play and the poor pay'. :|

Top Bottom