• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
indian team in barcelona
*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/club/temporada09-10/07/seleccio_india/2009-07-14_VISITA_FUTBOL_INDIA_07.jpg

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/club/temporada09-10/07/seleccio_india/2009-07-14_VISITA_FUTBOL_INDIA_04.jpg

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/club/temporada09-10/07/seleccio_india/2009-07-13_ENTRENAMIENTO_SELECCION_INDIA_FUTBOL_002.JPG

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/club/temporada09-10/07/seleccio_india/2009-07-13_ENTRENAMIENTO_SELECCION_INDIA_FUTBOL_005.JPG

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/club/temporada09-10/07/seleccio_india/2009-07-13_ENTRENAMIENTO_SELECCION_INDIA_FUTBOL_007.JPG

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/club/temporada09-10/07/seleccio_india/2009-07-13_ENTRENAMIENTO_SELECCION_INDIA_FUTBOL_001.JPG

Rahim

Married!
^Hey abbyyss, it that you in the 2nd pic or is he a player? Looking them train beside those cocnut trees makes me feel as if they are in Kerala :D Sorry if this a noob query :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_Hf-atjYg

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-DuGGCf68

:lol: I still wish him all teh Best with City though. ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti gave Milan fans a temporary heart attack by claiming he had signed Andrea Pirlo, only to reveal he was joking.

Ancelotti had reporters momentarily reaching for their mobile phones and laptops after claiming Pirlo was a Chelsea player.

"There is no particular situation, Pirlo is a Chelsea player," Ancelotti told reporters.

"However, you know I like to joke around. Pirlo is a good friend and a great player."

:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh yeah, Saint Stevie G MBE MoTM KFC ROFL ASP LMAO is undergoing trial for assault and affray. The remaining 6 defendants have pleaded guilty, so Stevie Me is now facing the trial alone.

The CCTV footage of the incident:

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2009/jul/21/steven-gerrard-trial-cctv

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Stevie G is not guilty. That was only self defence. :|

Such a great role model can't be a thug IMO. :|

I don't believe that video.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Beckham is destroying his career in the US. He better return to European football permanently. England coach has made it clear that he wants Becks to prove himself in Europe if he wants to join the World cup 2010 team. On the other hand, LA Galaxy wants him to continue with the club.

*sports.rediff.com/report/2009/jul/22/boo-him-like-beckham.htm

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/21/article-1201152-05CB0457000005DC-908_468x286.jpg :lol: Silvestre
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jul_09/gun__1248245970_sccolumbia21072009_09.jpg

abyss88

Broken In
^Hey abbyyss, it that you in the 2nd pic or is he a player? Looking them train beside those cocnut trees makes me feel as if they are in Kerala :D Sorry if this a noob query :D

lol...he is a player(i dont know the name)..but they did train in camp nou!:p

Top Bottom