• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
in the match against chelsea, ibrahimovic had his hand bandaged.people dont know the extent of the injury..hell i dont want an injured striker and neither do i want an african striker(since they'll be playing african cup of nations)...just sell eto to fu(king valencia and bring villa(ok pay them er...25 million extra which they deserve)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wenger's philosophy is very noble but round plugs wont go into square holes, even if you're prepared to give the round plug a few years to try and break into the square hole. Sometimes you need to go and buy a few square plugs, that may not be as aesthetically pleasing on the eye, but at least can do the job they're supposed to. And he definitely needs a couple of square plugs in the middle.

Sums it up perfectly. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger's philosophy is very noble but round plugs wont go into square holes, even if you're prepared to give the round plug a few years to try and break into the square hole. Sometimes you need to go and buy a few square plugs, that may not be as aesthetically pleasing on the eye, but at least can do the job they're supposed to. And he definitely needs a couple of square plugs in the middle.
No money..Analogy fail

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Adabadoo dough? :p

And this one just popped up:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8751_5448311,00.html

Arsenal's injury worries & Wenger's assessment. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^ Adabadoo dough? :p

And this one just popped up:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8751_5448311,00.html

Arsenal's injury worries & Wenger's assessment. :D
Lol he was sold mainly to balance Arshavin and Verm. signings,I'll believe that unless Wenger proves me wrong and buys someone.The wankers upstairs are not prepared to spend a penny on transfers.

Rahim

Married!
Thats just ridiculous!

Well you know the economics work in Spain. If Madrid splashes money, then Barca has to follow suit. Its a duopoly. So Inter is trying to hood as much as possible. I remember watching a documentary on the Board Room story of these 2 clubs and was petrified by the level of rivalry runs through them.

BTW Bayern scored 10 goals against some poor team, dont know the name.

Tottenham have confirmed the signings of Kyle Naughton and Kyle Walker from Sheffield United.

red_devil

Back!
Well you know the economics work in Spain. If Madrid splashes money, then Barca has to follow suit. Its a duopoly. So Inter is trying to hood as much as possible. I remember watching a documentary on the Board Room story of these 2 clubs and was petrified by the level of rivalry runs through them.

Alright but I still feel the amount of money they're willing to pay for Zlatan is just crazy.

Real got Ronaldo for 95m Euros and IMO, Ronaldo >> Zlatan .. so paying 75m for that guy and including Eto'o and a new Arse fan is just crazy.

PS : which documentary was that ?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ashley Cole said:
This year might be tough for them but, next year, you never know given the guys they are buying. The players they are bringing in are good quality. You never know – they may just gel, click, straight away and it's magic. But you won't really know until you see them play. I hope they do. I have friends there and I hope they do really well – and they finish above Arsenal.

In yer face, Arse!!! :evil: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That cvnt will be the first one to jump ship if Chelsea are in a bad position,he is already drooling over them :lol:
10 MEN WENT TO BED...

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Gooners are just bitter coz they thought they had got the better deal in the Gallas-Cole swap, but it all went t*ts-up for them. Meanwhile, Cole has now won more than Arsenal has in the last 4 years. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
BTW, just read this line in an article:

While Mourinho is sulking, Mark Hughes is writing zeros on his cheques, Sir Alex Ferguson is downgrading and Rafa Benitez is hoping that his Spanish outpost isn't ransacked by raiders from his homeland...

:lol: :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Gooners are just bitter coz they thought they had got the better deal in the Gallas-Cole swap, but it all went t*ts-up for them. Meanwhile, Cole has now won more than Arsenal has in the last 4 years. :lol:
Lol read his autobiography as a neutral for once and you'll find out what a twat he is.
Nearly crashed his car because we offered him 5k less than he demanded...
Crying because the crowd cheered Henry and not him
Whored himself to mourinho behind Arsenal's back
Had sex with Jenas and his mobile phone :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yeah, I've heard about all that. As a footballer, he is among the best LBs in the world. On the pitch, that's what matters. :p

But yeah, none of the Chelsea fans I know have a particular liking towards Ashley Cole the human being. :|
But he is improving. He managed to keep his wife from leaving him because of that incident with a girl in her car. Hopefully that would have taught him a lesson. :D

Rahim

Married!
Alright but I still feel the amount of money they're willing to pay for Zlatan is just crazy.

Real got Ronaldo for 95m Euros and IMO, Ronaldo >> Zlatan .. so paying 75m for that guy and including Eto'o and a new Arse fan is just crazy.

PS : which documentary was that ?
Its their money and let them use it anyway they want :D

It was on Discovery a long time ago when Laporta became President of Barcelona kiking on the promise of signing Beckham :)

Maradona open to Pompey switch
Legend could quit Argentina for Fratton Park

Source

Top Bottom