• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vyasram

The pWnster
one of the few occasions i supported them, we may be in for a three way london race next season . good job ramos

Rahim

Married!
It was time that Spurs do it and against Chelsea brings smile on my face:)
Just read the match report and Chelsea fielded their strongest side and still lost!!!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^I like his agression:D eventhough he moved to Real Madrid, I still adore him. BTW I like left-backs who defend first and then help in Attack. Evra cant defend but is a very good attcker.

Rahim

Married!
If you look around the Transfer Market ;you will agree with me thatThe Chapter on Loyalty has to be torned and re-written in Football. Money is the only Religion. I have seen many David Beckham fans who supported United but changed alliances when he moved to Real Madrid. We dont have to comment too much on this aspect. People are free to support any team they want.
Even Dennis Law moved to our rival Man City and scored that infamous back-heel goal to demote United. Have United fans stopped chanting his name or Admire him? I think you got my point.:)
SAF lost interest in him after his injury and preferred Evra bcoz of his attacking abilities. You tell me who is the better Defender?
Players like Heinze dont have to warm the benches as he was forced to do.
Liverpool, and to be precise , Rafa came to buy him
As for the traitor stuff, remember your "Judas" Sol Campbell?
Even Gerrard was so close to signing for Chelsea a couple of seasons ago, isnt it?
To be honest I have hardly come across anybody who have Ashley Cole in his/her avatar:D After his transfer to Chelsea, I have hardly seen him shine even in one match so far, which he used to do quite often at Arsenal. He foul-mouths everyone rather than concentrating on his football. Has definitely lost his way there. He was a talent ,even though AG you wont like him.

BTW you dont need to to put Cole in your avatar. Your avatar is fine:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Update on Eduardo.
The Club can confirm that following the incident during Saturday’s match at Birmingham City, Eduardo has fractured his left fibula and sustained an open dislocation of his ankle joint in the same leg.

He was immediately taken to Selly Oak Hospital in Birmingham where he underwent surgery on Saturday evening. The operation was successful and Eduardo was transferred to a London-based hospital on Sunday afternoon.

Earlier today (Monday 25th February), the Orthopedic surgeon and Arsenal medical staff assessed the extent of the damage and possible time scale for a full recovery.

All being well, Eduardo will have his leg in plaster and using crutches for the next six to eight weeks. After that time, partial weight-bearing exercises will be scheduled into a slow rehabilitation process.

It is hoped that Eduardo will be running again in six months time and making a full recovery after nine months.

Eduardo will be released from hospital in a few days.

The Arsenal medical team would like to take this opportunity to thank Birmingham City FC for their assistance on the day as well as the surgical and ward staff on S2 at Selly Oak Hospital for their expert medical care.

In addition, and on behalf of Eduardo, the Club would like to thank everyone for their many touching messages of support.
Arsenal.com

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
did u hear wnger said that taylor shouldnt play at all.
i TOTALLY AGREE
really bad injury he did so much for croatia
really sad :-(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Those comments were made in the heat of the moment so Arsene retracted them.
While I agree that Taylor didn't want to break his leg,he definitely went for "I'll show you who is the boss" kind of challenge.He should get banned for more than 3 matches.

Rahim

Married!
^^ I totally agree with you regarding stricter punishment for him.
These types of challenges are quite common, it was Eduardo's quick feet which did him in:(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You can't just sit and defend when you are playing Arsenal.We proved we can equalize at the very last second too.
It was unlucky goal by big phil.I can't complain much.

Vyasram

The pWnster
the whole team is outta sorts. cant remember when Hleb, Clichy, Fabs, Flamini,Ade,(even Sagna) were all clueless at the same time.

we absolutely need RVP and fast. If he isn't at Milan, they will bury us

and i cant f'ing believe how Barry stayed on the pitch after doing a MartinTaylor on Denilson

Rahim

Married!
You can't just sit and defend when you are playing Arsenal.We proved we can equalize at the very last second too.
It was unlucky goal by big phil.I can't complain much.
You seem to be quite proud of that equalizer. Villa deserved all three points. Gunners were mighty lucky. Agbanlahor really ran your back-four ragged,especially, Clichy & Senderos. Villa played extremely well.
Gunners as a team didnt perform, maybe Wenger would play Bendtner & Adebayor(who btw missed a lot of chance in the match) more often as we all saw what happens when they pass to each other:) Goal:D

Looking forward to CL matches again.

Top Bottom